About the job
From Intake to Outcomes, CareMetx is dedicated to supporting the patient journey by providing hub services, innovative technology, and decision-making data to pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device innovators.
Job Title: Software Engineer
At CareMetx, engineering teams own an outcome – that means teams are both accountable AND empowered for a unit of business value. Scrum teams operate as a functional unit. We create an environment for full stack learning opportunities and believe there is no such thing as “that’s not my job.” You will have an opportunity to grow deeper in the skills you’re passionate about and expand your breadth by learning skills to help the team routinely deliver business value.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Software Engineer in the interoperability space who is also interested in working in high-performing and fast-paced team setup. A successful candidate will have
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Performing hands-on coding work on technology such .Net, NodeJS, C#, Web API, SQL Server, Mongo DB, Talend, API gateway etc.
- Work within a scrum team to ensure on-time iterative deliveries, passion for producing quality code, and dedicated to best practices such as automated testing, code reviews, continuous integration, and continuous deployment
- Strong understanding of AWS services, GIT based source code management, Jenkins for Code Deploy etc.
- Develop Innovative solutions towards Interoperability space Including Real time Integrations/file Integrations via API, web services, jobs etc.
- Engage in technical design of solutions and features based on use cases and business requirements.
- Have a deep understanding of software architecture best practices, SOLID principles and the skills and experience to deliver delivering fault-tolerant software systems.
- Anticipate and prevent issues of security, scalability, or quality in our development.
- Maintain a relentless focus on code quality through automation, unit and integration testing, code reviews, and skill building within the team
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies spring planning and backlog grooming.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
Are You Interested In
- Working in high-velocity agile teams to deliver exceptional technology?
- Playing an important role in customer or product integrations of a growing technology organization?
- Engaging your deep curiosity about technology to solve highly complex problems?
- Applying systems-thinking to manage complexity and optimize software development?
- Employing your rigorous and complete dedication to code quality in everything you do?
- Working in a SAAS company built on a modern technology stack: AWS, C#, Mongo, SQL server, NO SQL DB, C#, Node.js + APIs, API Gateway and microservices architecture?
- Being engaged and challenged by smart, driven colleagues to constantly expand your learning and growth?
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+ years of experience in software development.
- 3+ years operating in Scrum team
- 3+ years automating code deployment CI/CD Pipeline
- Experience in AWS, C#, Mongo, SQL server, NO SQL DB, C#, Node.js + APIs, API Gateway, and microservices.
- Minimum Required Mongo DB, Node.js + APIs, NO SQL DB.
- Experience with Event Driven programming,
- Understanding KAFKA or AWS Kinesis or similar data streaming platforms is a plus
- Experience with both SQL and NO SQL databases.
- Experience in the healthcare technology space is a bonus
Minimum Skills, Knowledge And Ability Requirements
- Solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to add value in a highly innovative and empowering setting
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks
- Experience appropriately escalating issues to the leads as necessary/needed
- Team player who can effectively work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies
- CareMetx considers equivalent combinations of experience and education for most jobs. All candidates who believe they possess equivalent experience and education are encouraged to apply.
At CareMetx we work hard, we believe in what we do and we want to be a company that does right by our employees. Our niche industry is an integral player in getting specialty products and devices to the patients who need them by managing reimbursements for those products, identifying alternative funding when insurers don’t pay, and providing clinical services.
CareMetx is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, ancestry, or national or ethnic origin.
- Address USA (Remote)
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10