About the job
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
The Micron Global Security Organization is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer that can drive industry leading capabilities with a focus on need-to-know access and in support of a zero-trust culture. We are seeking a motivated individual with a passion for engineering sophisticated access security solutions across a global, diverse environment. This is an excellent chance to define and make a significant impact in advancing a security minded culture across the organization!
- Understand large scale thinking and approach needed for success in a global organization and ensure development results can meet the scale required
- Conduct hands on engineering of solutions and maintain a deep understanding of those solutions and the inner workings within the environment
- Understand business needs, the need to standardize processes across the organization, and build this into delivery
- Partner with business areas to ensure accurate feedback and involvement
- Collaborate with architects regarding emerging platform technologies and long-term strategy recommendations
- Take a lead position to ensure delivery of services and improvement initiatives
- Work with world-wide development teams to provide technical mentorship and guide integration for effective adoption of solutions
Skills And Competencies
- Ability to lead and provide effective guidance and be able to see solutions to their conclusion
- Strong social skills required, including partnership, facilitation, and collaboration
- Ability to be self-directed, a fast learner and the flexibility to support new technologies and legacy applications.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to react to fast paced dynamic changing environments
- Knowledge of and experience with modern web technologies
- Knowledge of and experience with, multiple development languages, – e.g., C#, C++, Java, SQL and PL/SQL, PowerShell, .NET, Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge of and experience with ddatabase design and utilization, s – MS SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with development and deployment in – Windows and , Linux environments
- Experience with source control, release management systems
- Federation and SSO technologies – SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0 and OIDC
- Experience with cloud native development (containerized deployment in Azure AD, AWS or GCP)
- Knowledge of secure software development lifecycle standards
- Deep understanding of authorization standards (e.g., RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, PAM, ACL)
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities — from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
Micron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant’s provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron’s People Organization at email@example.com or 1-800-336-8918
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.
- Address Manassas, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10