Date: May 8, 2022
Location: Auburn, AL, US, 36832
Company: Aptar Group
IS Support Administrator
WHO ARE WE
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE:
- attract and develop high performing people.
- promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- invest in the development of employees through local, regional and global career opportunities.
- contribute to the communities where we reside.
WHAT’S NEW WITH APTAR
We have an exciting position open in North America: IS Support Administrator, reporting to the Manager of IS Support Services, NA. This position will be based in Auburn, AL.
THIS IS HOW YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
The IS Support Services Administrator handles requests requires local IS support for site specific support on the location(s) under his/her responsibility. This person will also be responsible to raise and take ownership / follow up until resolution of any request affecting the sites, administrate the IS Services using the best practices and standard process, provide support for project implementation and work as a point of contact for communication between Organization and IS, escalating and providing bi-directional feedback. Team work, cooperation and global thinking are key elements to be successful in this position. This position must contribute to the improvement and quality of the processes, services and products delivered.
- Provide local IS support and onsite visits to our business partners for PC and related equipment & software (PC, Printers, Shop-floor terminals, Thin Clients, Phones…) installation, maintenance, configuration, and removal.
- Troubleshoot IS requests in cooperation with IS Support Center within the focus to improve customer experience
- Provide services to the customers that meet the service level agreements (SLA) by monitoring all support ticket queues for SLA’s “Time to Close” ,“Time to React” and “First Contact Resolution” on incidents and service requests
- Adhere to Aptar IS Standards procedures and documentation.
- Take Ownership of any open Incident, Service Request or Change on locations under your responsibility and follow up until resolution
- Coordinate and Provide communication to the Organization partners about their Incident, Service Requests or Changes according to standard procedures.
- Contribute support and knowledge on cross-functional technical projects as required.
- Document procedures and troubleshooting information in our Knowledge Base / Service Catalog.
- Work closely with other sites and teams to provide support, technical advice, and collaboration on issues and projects.
- Manage the IS Local services (E.g. Hardware inventory, purchasing, requests)
- On site coordination for local services with other teams (e.g. new Telco circuit)
- Provide Training / Instructions to IS Support Center Administrators
- Participate in improving the following processes, while respecting security rules and complying SOX and GMP rules.:
- Operations Management
- Service Requests Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Continuity Management
- Improve efficiency of the organization by introducing continuous process improvement and optimizing activities with shift-left, zero-touch and zero-defect approaches.
- Provide solutions to improve customer satisfaction within the allocated budget.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ON THE JOURNEY
- BA degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / or similar required
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- English (equivalent of Cambridge A2-B2);
- Ability to provide proactively escalation accordingly the priority and support from customer needed.
- Ability to act as primary and face of IS Organization in front of Aptar Community.
- Ability to proactively escalate situations to IS Support Services Manager in case of critical issue
- Ability to work a fulltime / after hours, dependent on country regulations / policies and demand needed
- Customer Focused with empathy for our business partners and the ability to see through their eyes.
- Ability to execute complex tasks which involve technical assets as well as people
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive base salary and performance-based bonus plan.
- An Exciting, Diverse and value based working environment
- Innovative benefits plan which includes: 401K plan, vacation, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, pet insurance, and generous maternity/paternity leave.
- Award-winning Corporate University offering personal development and training opportunities.
Be You. Be aptar:
Aptar is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that a diverse workforce is key to our success. We welcome applications from all members of societyirrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Nearest Major Market: Auburn
Nearest Secondary Market: Opelika
- Address Auburn, AL, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5