Feel Good About Doing Good
The Knights of Columbus is a fraternal benefit society that provides financial security through top-quality life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, and annuity products to members and their families while turning premiums into global charitable impact.
Charity is at the heart of our work—more than $1.55 billion given in the last decade—and that’s made possible by our talented and dedicated employees and members.
Share Your Talent. Live Your Purpose.
We are a growing and purpose-driven community of professionals. Join us to discover how you can meet your goals and ours!
- Enhancing existing; as well as developing new predictive analytics work product, visualizations, and workflows to analyze complex business issues, offering actionable insights and solutions for driving operational enhancements and enterprise growth through strategic data-driven decisions.
- Identifying and enhancing valuable data sources (within the organization and externally) through the enrichment of existing in-house data with third party data sources.
- Communicating insights through the development and implementation of data visualizations, dashboards, and reports for internal and external use.
- Collaborating with Department managers, IT, IT Security, Data Warehouse, vendors, and contractors with regards to enterprise and departmental data needs.
- Remaining current on new analytical trends, practices, technologies, and solutions, where appropriate to ensure their timely introduction for competitive advantage.
- Grow a culture of data analytics by providing training, awareness, and other events such as “data days” for employees in the business whose duties encompass data and analytics.
- Meeting with stakeholders and making communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions.
- Excellent technical skills, ability to analyze, interpret data and present findings.
- Ability to drive alignment with Sr. Management based on metrics and insights learned from data related analysis.
- Successful management of multiple projects
- Analyze, interpret, and present data using industry relevant software i.e. Snowflake, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, ArcGIS or other industry software.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- Being comfortable talking about technical matters with businesspeople and business matters with technical people.
- Demonstrated success at getting buy-in for ideas with a demonstrated affinity for metrics.
- Excellent team-building, motivating, and conflict-resolving qualities.
- Ability to manage key customer relationships, including senior managers.
- Ability to analyze information to find trends or diagnose problem areas.
- Be decisive – ownership of the data gathered and the ability to make informed, critical decisions quickly.
- Experience executing corporate-wide initiatives: defined project plans, coordinated resources, managed implementation activities, and developed all processes associated with program rollout and ongoing support.
- Understanding of CRM, ERP and Data Warehouse/Data Lake applications and structures.
- Strong understanding of cloud-based application architectures.
- Expert understanding of project management.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Relates well to others, engages people, and helps them understand change, provides and looks for feedback, articulates clearly, and actively listens.
- Teamwork skills with the ability to work in complex cross-functional settings.
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment with multiple competing projects and priorities; able to work well with complexity and ambiguity.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- BS or BA required. Advanced degree in Business, Data, Statistics, or a field related to essential duties of the position preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in data modeling, analysis, and understanding of relevant business and data requirements.
- Record of business process improvement using data and statistical analysis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to work with both business and technical partners
- Demonstrated ability to conduct statistical or mathematical modeling
- Demonstrated success in providing projects and teams to achieve milestones and deliverable’s ability
- Experience using advanced data analytics and geo-spatial applications including, Snowflake, Tableau, Alteryx, AQT, and ArcGIS.
- Strong SQL programming skills.
- Experience with predictive analytics using R and/or Python
- Proficiency in several areas of data modeling, statistical analysis, data engineering and data visualization Experience with databases and similar applications.
- Experience in Access/Excel with VBA scripts, PowerPoint
Our people-first mission-based culture supports a balanced life and health and financial wellbeing.
Employee benefits include:
Time Away – competitive holiday and flexible paid-time-off.
Professional Development – certifications, designations, and tuition reimbursement.
Financial Wellbeing – a 401K retirement savings plan with matching and company contributions.
Health and Wellness – flexible health and insurance options, including dental and vision, and a pre-tax Health Savings Account with employer contributions, health club membership reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Salary Offer $120000.00/yr - $140000.00/yr
- Address One Columbus Plaza New Haven, CT, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10