Full Job Description
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
As a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer you will:
- Support cybersecurity operations by designing, developing or recommending secure technical solutions, including policy, standards, applications, systems, architectures, and infrastructure that are operationally viable and efficient.
- Ensure appropriate application of security products and technologies to protect the organization’s systems and information and enable achievement of the organization’s objectives.
- Manage and design innovative integration of cybersecurity toolsets to enable
more automated discovery, remediation, and alerting of network and device vulnerabilities, as a means of improving the security posture.
- Perform analysis of emerging technologies and design and build architectures and solutions to enable secure implementation of new technologies
- Develop a risk-based cyber security program which meets regulatory requirements and aligns with industry leading
information security practices.
- Perform threat identification and mitigation activities using industry leading security controls and tools sets.
- Advance the Company’s cyber threat and vulnerability management program to ensure consistent identification, analysis,
response, and monitoring of cyber security threats, events, and vulnerabilities.
- Assess threats to the business and deploy countermeasures for those threats.
- Collaborate with business units, application development teams, and third-party vendors to achieve program requirements
while enabling the business.
- Apply technical knowledge to protect the Company against cyber threats (e.g., knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection
and prevention systems, data loss prevention solutions, endpoint protections, log aggregation technology and other
leading-edge security technologies).
- Facilitate cross team coordination to achieve defined security goals as well as meet technical requirements in support of
detailed implementation plans for security projects.
- Manage security projects to ensure the timely, on budget, and effective implementation of cyber security improvements
that are operationally supported with validation methods in place to measure effectiveness.
- Perform assessment of cyber security incidents to identify the root cause, respond, and recover the environment.
- Develop strategies, policy and standards to protect company information and technology assets.
- Manage capital and operational expense budgets to ensure accurate forecasting and administration.
- Associates Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- CISSP Certification is a PLUS
- Address Des Plaines, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10