About the job
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for the maintenance, management, and evolution of the CI/CD processes, IaC automation, and environment stability. This individual will be responsible for facilitating and promoting a collaborative environment between IT Business Applications and IT Operations through implementing tools and methods to deploy, refresh, maintain and monitor the enterprise infrastructure and application offerings.
- Architects, builds and coordinates the complete code delivery process, including which tools and methodologies will be utilized, within an Agile team environment to implement and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
- Maintains the build and deployment for applications across the organization’s enterprise hybrid cloud environment.
- Evaluates processes and practices to ensure that code delivery meets guidelines and best practices.
- Performs root cause analysis for production errors.
- Facilitates product rollouts, fixes, and updates as needed.
- Implements tools and practices to prevent security breaches and other exposures. Champions a DevOps security model so that security is automated and elastic across all platforms.
- Manages workflows, branch strategies, pipelines, and supporting processes in order to improve efficiency, business goals and success. Understands the business’s entire technology environment and supports the implementation and maintenance of the delivery processes.
- Responsible for managing and facilitating product releases (branching, versioning, tagging, event hooks).
WHAT WILL SET YOU APART
Education: B.A. / B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Information Technology strongly preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 10 years as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineer role.
- Experience with: Containerization, Container Orchestration, Continual Integration / Continual Delivery (CI/CD), Automated Delivery Tools, Automated Testing and Tools, Logging and Monitoring Tools, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Code Scanning Tools. Demonstrated experience with scripting languages.
- Knowledge of:
- Software security methodologies.
- Technologies: Azure, AzureCLI, Azure DevOps (ADO), Terraform (HCL), Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code (VSCode), Azure Resource Manager, SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), .Net, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, NPM, NUnit, Selenium, Powershell, Bash.
- Address Dallas TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20