The HRIS function is a critical component of the HR team at Vista Outdoor. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for working closely with subject matter experts and other HRIS analysts to develop, maintain and enhance the HR systems. This position will be an active participant in driving process improvements to ensure employees, managers and HR are provided the best experience when utilizing Vista Outdoors HR technologies. This position reports to the HR Technology Manager.
- Support the maintenance of Vista’s HCM software, Workday. Including configuration, enhancements, testing and collaborating with internal customers to ensure solution continuity.
- Partner with HR and appropriate stakeholders to define and refine procedures for HR processes that involve systems.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to end users.
- Research, analyze and make recommendations for new and/or enhanced HRIS solutions as appropriate.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Maintain quality, consistency, and integrity of HRIS Systems.
- Document and maintain HRIS procedures, user documentation and system updates.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, detect, identify, and correct technical problems and deficiencies.
- Conduct formal and informal training sessions regarding HRIS features and functionality.
- Prepare, compile, review and analyze data and develop reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in related field.
- Experience using multiple SaaS based applications. Workday HCM experience preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver detail-oriented work with high degree of accuracy.
- Track record of strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure while remaining flexible and meeting deadlines.
- Experience with configuring and maintaining HCM systems.
- Experience with data management, reporting and analytics.
- Enthusiastic about HRIS and thrives in a fast-paced, high impact, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly.
- Collaborative team player with people skills who can work independently.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
At this time, Vista Outdoor is closely monitoring the developments on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 workplace rule regarding COVID-19 vaccination or testing. You will not be asked any questions regarding these items during application.
Job ID : R0008998
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5