Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a VP, of Global IT Infrastructure and Operations (I&O).
The Vice President, Global IT Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) is accountable for IT I&O for the global enterprise. This role will be responsible for the delivery of Global IT infrastructure and related IT operations used to enable business capabilities and services across the enterprise. This role will drive transformational change by developing and aligning the I&O strategy and service offerings to the business strategy. It will report to the CIO and be a key member of the senior IT leadership team.
- Sets the mission, vision, and strategy of the Infrastructure and Operations organization to maximize the success of business and IT enterprise initiatives;
- Introduces innovative, differentiating infrastructure and operations capabilities that enhance our overall competitive advantage and enhance employee productivity;
- Collaborates with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to ensure I&O contributes to, embraces, and applies security strategy.
Infrastructure and Operations Service Delivery
- Builds successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business leaders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs;
- Creates and aligns an I&O value map by linking targeted business outcomes with the future-state business capabilities required to achieve them;
- Defines, develops and manages a comprehensive and integrated ITSM landscape, based on best-practice processes, disciplines and related toolsets;
- Operates a formal governance mechanism to establish and monitor effective controls for the processes and functions performed by I&O teams. Supports periodic reviews by internal audit, compliance teams and other risk-related functions as required;
- Leverages influencing and negotiation skills across IT and the enterprise to enable cost-effective and innovative shared solutions in the achievement of business goals;
- Provides direction on what emerging technologies should be incorporated into I&O products and services to successfully deliver overall IT strategy;
- Provides strategic direction and oversight for the full life cycle of design, development, operation and support of IT systems;
- Develops and controls the annual I&O budget to ensure that it’s consistent with the overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise and is within plan.
- Directs the development of an I&O sourcing strategy and provides executive oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management;
- Manages ongoing vendor relationships and ensures timely and cost-effective delivery of services and products.
Policies and Procedures
- Develops, implements and oversees maintenance of global I&O policies and procedures of enterprise technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics;
- Collaborates with the the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)to ensure I&O embrace and apply security strategy. Oversees audits; monitors and responds to report findings to ensure SOX 404 compliance.
- Develop and execute workforce plans that ensure I&O can supply skilled resources to meet current and future demand;
- Develops leaders within the I&O organization and ensures knowledge is shared across the team to facilitate global support capabilities.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- MBA or Master’s in IT-relate field preferred.
- 8+ years in a global IT leadership role.
- Experience and knowledge with I&O technologies included but not limited to cloud services, on-premises data centers, databases, SANs, backup operations LAN/WAN/internet networking telecommunications, videoconferencing and unified communication and collaboration.
- Experience and knowledge of overseeing an enterprise-wide Global IT Service Desk.
- Experience and knowledge of I&O security environments included but not limited to end-point protection, on-premises perimeter and data center security and cloud security.
- Proven experience driving transformational change.
- Experience developing and executing cybersecurity and data governance strategy.
- Proven project management skills.
- M&A integration experience desired.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Req Id: 23259
- Address Chaska, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10