Job ID: 2100004234
The VP, Cloud Security Engineering Leader will be responsible for leading and driving an enterprise wide cloud security program to safeguard and secure the organizations cloud platforms and services. In this role, this individual will be the Cloud Security product owner working with the cyber security leadership to help to define the roadmap and strategy and influencing teams to deliver on this strategy across the company. The Cloud Security Engineering Leader will be responsible for development and implementation of cyber security capabilities and architectures to address current and emerging threats and requirements.
This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events. To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. We’re proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
- Partners with leadership to define the cloud security roadmap and strategy for the organization.
- Acts as the product owner to prioritize, implement, and deliver against the cloud security roadmap.
- Stays current with emerging threat landscape and develops capabilities and strategies to safeguard the business from various threats.
- Develop solution architectures and strategies for problems and gaps within the cloud ecosystem.
- Designs reference architectures (e.g. patterns, blueprints) for security solutions and capabilities.
- Ensures alignment between security architecture frameworks, standards and overall business strategy.
- Serves as an information security expert, trusted advisor, and central point of contact for IT and the business.
- Participates and is responsible for achieving security architecture compliance on requirements, including but not limited to: Sarbanes-Oxley, payment card industry standards (PCI-DSS), HIPAA/HITECH, global data privacy requirements, as well as state and federal regulations.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field e.g., IT Audit, Enterprise Risk Management, etc. is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an information security architect role, or in lieu of a Bachelor Degree, a High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 9 years of related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership role (as a security architect is preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience with regulatory compliance and information security management frameworks (e.g., IS027000, COBIT, NIST 800, etc.)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA), and/or Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Certified AWS Certified Security – Specialty and AWS Solutions Architect
- Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of emerging business and end-user technologies have on information security requirements and architecture
- Demonstrate an understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Proven strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven track record of weighing the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
- Demonstrated technical expertise in existing security and IT systems and an ability to keep pace with changing security and IT technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on demonstrating previous experience effectively influencing others at all levels within the organization and cross functionally
- A team-focused mentality with proven experience to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, verbally and in writing, in an easily-understood, and actionable manner.
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the onboarding process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- New hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a “consistently meets expectations” performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
The salary range for this position is 100,000.00 – 200,000.00 USD Annual
Salaries are adjusted according to market in CA and Metro NY and some positions are bonus eligible.
- Address Stamford, CT, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10