Role Summary –
- Reporting to the VP of Infrastructure, the VP of Infrastructure will partner with business leaders to define and execute a strategic roadmap that delivers a competitive advantage to the organization. The VP of Infrastructure’s role is to provide vision and hands-on leadership for developing and implementing information technology initiatives. The VP of Infrastructure will be responsible for outlining the company’s technological vision, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the technological resources are aligned with the company’s business needs as well as overseeing aspects of technology including infrastructure, vendor management, and run-time operations. The enterprise-wide IT activities include infrastructure and architecture, operations, networks, strategic vendor and partner relationships, and outsourcing. S/he will have overall responsibility for day-to-day technology operations to ensure that all service levels are met. The VP of Infrastructure will also ensure the company has appropriate cyber security policy, framework, and technologies in place to protect the company’s sensitive digital assets and data. The successful candidate will have commitment, passion and energy, take responsibility and exhibit good judgment with a builder mind-set. S/he will exhibit a collaborative approach with colleagues and be adaptable and flexible in approach.
Key Responsibilities – [AM1]
- Establish strong relationships across the corporate leadership team to ensure the overall strategic direction of the Information Technology teams is consistent with, and supported by business functions
- Ensure optimal target business and technology architecture for critical projects defined
- Create and execute strategic plans, policies and technologies throughout the business, establishing buy-in, commitment and understanding at all levels.
- Build a high performing IT function, supervising, managing and motivating a mixed internal and outsourced team leveraging structured process and tools
- Provide leadership over enterprise-wide IT Infrastructure including architecture, networking, compute, storage, cloud platforms, etc.
- Lead day-to-day technology operations to ensure systems performance, availability and service across the portfolio.
- Manage relationships with vendors, 3rd parties for all information systems and technology
- Accountable for the development of enterprise standards, architecture and IT governance process
- Implement exceptional project management discipline, reduce project risk, and increase the timeliness and quality of project deliverables
- Deliver cyber security policy, procedures and frameworks including regular independent assessments to ensure the protection of the integrity, security and privacy of all sensitive data and systems
- Define the technology budget, and ensure ROI on invested capital and time resources
- Evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine their applicability to solving our business challenges and needs.
- Other special projects and technology initiatives as required
- Defining company standards for systems, equipment, and software
- Sharing technological visions, opportunities, and risks company-wide
- Studying current and new industry trends, technologies, and software development
- Studying information processing systems to evaluate the effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement
- Ensuring the company’s technological processes and service comply with all requirements, laws, and regulations
Candidate Profile –
- Experience developing a strategic IT roadmap which supports cross-functional growth and overall technology transformation
- Proven leadership over enterprise-wide IT Infrastructure, architecture, networks, cybersecurity and operations
- Experience with information technology migration and integrations
- Experience leading IT integrations / migrations due to M&A
- Experience with managing an IT budget and ensuring ROI on invested capital and time resources
- Strong orientation toward IT process, availability and security standards and guidelines
- Project Management with deploying large scale and complex projects
- Experience in property management technology solutions Industry & Company Experience
- Proven experience in a technology leadership role with a company of similar scale and complexity
- 5+ years in a real estate related field
- Builder profile with “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- This individual must look for improvements while maintaining consistent delivery of KPIs.
Skills / Experience Required –
- 10+ years of professional and proven Senior IT leadership experience
- 10+ years of infrastructure experience
- 3+ years of cloud experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company
- Able to be a big picture thinker
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
Job ID : 22001458
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20