Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Adobe Security team is seeking an experienced technical program manager to join our growing PMO. You will lead Security programs end to end and deliver outstanding results on time with high internal customer satisfaction. A successful candidate will have familiarity with a variety of public and private cloud technologies, application/operation security, information security, software development standard methodologies. In addition the candidate has superb communication, and proven records leading large programs with many risk factors and dependencies.
What You’ll Do
- Lead program(s) and project(s) in the security organization to meet all functional and technical specifications and requirements
- Build project plan, gain commitments, resolve interdependencies, risks, and roadblocks.
- Collaborate with internal and vendor engineering teams in security space
- Highlight, identify, and provide solutions to minimizes exposure and risk on the project(s) and their impact on the overall program(s)
- Handling program roadblocks and vendor commitments
- Provide data driven status reports for broader audience D
- Combine various data sources into one and present in governance meetings to senior management
- Define Security PMO standards
What You Need to Succeed
- 7+ years as a program or project manager specializing in Cyber Security space
- Solid ability to manage program level scoping, planning and execution. Can simplify and structure a sophisticated technical program effectively
- Communicate concisely with diversified stakeholders and engineering teams using clear data points. Excellent presentation and writing skills in English
- Extensive experience managing enterprise wide deployment projects, client expectations, and third-party vendor relationships
- Strong analytical skills are required to thoroughly understand and interpret the customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements
- Experience with Jira, O365 Suite, MS Teams, SharePoint, MS Project, Excel, Visio
- Positive, proactive, and can-do demeanor in a fast-paced global environment
- Exceptional ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little direction
- Familiarity with compliance frameworks such as FedRAMP, ISO 27001, SOC2, HIPAA, FERPA, and PCI.
- Preferred, but not required – Relevant security certifications (GIAC, CISSP, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIIP, ISO27001, CISM, etc.)
Job ID : R121033
- Address San Francisco, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10