The Sr. Info Security Analyst drafts, communicates, implements, enforces and monitors the organization’s security controls to protect technology assets from intentional or inadvertent modification, disclosure or destruction. Under limited supervision, this job works independently to manage and monitor the organization’s IT systems and networks to ensure the security and safety of the organization’s information.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures implementation of secure operating systems, networks and databases for the organization.
- Performs complex risk assessments and executes tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Drafts plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Encrypts data transmissions and erect firewalls to conceal confidential information as it is being transmitted and to keep out tainted digital transfers.
- Facilitates risk audits and assessments and provides recommendations for application design to ensure operating effectiveness.
- Monitors analysis of system access logs, ensuring only permitted individuals have access to company information.
- Reviews violations of computer security procedures and discusses procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Trains users and promotes security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- University (Degree) Preferred
- 3+ Years Required; 5+ Years Preferred
- Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work
The Senior Info Security Analyst position is responsible for managing day to day processing of Information Security exceptions as they relate to Bank IT standards.
- Work in a matrixed team, with the business and IT control subject matter experts to evaluate exception use cases relative to changing Bank Information Security standards and security control environment.
- Manage processing of exceptions within the Bank’s service ticketing system.
- Evaluate and review remediation evidence for completed information security exceptions.
- Provide analysis and reporting of overall Information Security exception risk trending.
- 3+ years’ of experience in cybersecurity as a practitioner
- 2+ years experience with Information Security policy and exceptions
- 2+ years experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
- Experience with vulnerability management
- Analytical, Detail Oriented, IT and Security Knowledge
- Strong leadership experience to help with organizational and team dynamics
Potential Salary: $110,000.00 USD
Actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, relevant experience, time in role, base salary of internal peers, prior performance, business sector, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, the competitive compensation package may include, depending on the role, participation in an incentive program linked to performance (for example, annual discretionary incentive programs, non-annual sales incentive plans, or other non-annual incentive plans).
As a part of TIAA’s Financial Solutions business, TIAA Bank, a division of TIAA, FSB, provides full-service, nationwide banking and lending services to consumer, commercial and institutional clients through a variety of channels, including online, its Florida-based financial centers and at other business offices throughout the country.
TIAA requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide documentation of full vaccination, unless you qualify for an accommodation as determined by TIAA consistent with applicable law.
Benefits and Total Rewards
The organization is committed to making financial well-being possible for its clients, and is equally committed to the well-being of our associates. That’s why we offer a comprehensive Total Rewards package designed to make a positive difference in the lives of our associates and their loved ones. Our benefits include a superior retirement program and highly competitive health, wellness and work life offerings that can help you achieve and maintain your best possible physical, emotional and financial well-being. To learn more about your benefits, please review our Benefits Summary .
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.
Read more about the Equal Opportunity Law here .
TIAA offers support for those who need assistance with our online application process to provide an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities.
If you are a U.S. applicant and desire a reasonable accommodation to complete a job application please use one of the below options to contact our accessibility support team:
Phone: (800) 842-2755
For residents of California, please click here to access the TIAA CA Applicant Privacy Notice.
For residents of the EU / UK, please click here to access the EU / UK Pre-employment Notice.
For all other residents, click here to access the Applicant Privacy Notice.
- Salary Offer $110,000.00 USD
- Address Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10