About the job
This position is responsible for designing, engineering and supporting a complex enterprise Local Area (LAN), Wide Area (WAN), and Wireless (WLAN) network. Additional responsibilities include technical leadership, mentors other team members, and leads projects.
- Work with both internal and external customers to understand business requirements and needs.
- Design maintainable solutions to meet business and compliance requirements through creation and application of best practices to ensure consistency, maintainability, and compliance.
- Participate in 24×7 on call rotations.
- Deploy new solutions and configurations.
- Ensure service availability through creation and delivery of KPI reports.
- Maintain and manage technical relationships with vendors.
- Discover current technical standards and best practices (R&D).
- Provide technical leadership, mentor other team members, and leads projects.
- Deploy patches, updates, and configuration changes.
- Create and document engineering standards.
Experience : 4-6 years experience in networking and telecommunications.
Education : Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering. Any suitable combination of education and experience will be considered.
Professional Certifications : Technical Certification CCNA, CCNP, CCIE is preferred.
High Demand IT Specialized Skills
Platform knowledge (Linux,Unix,Sun,WindowsNT,XP,Open Step):
Other Knowledge, Skills Or Abilities
- Advanced knowledge in enterprise LANs, WANs, WLANs including routers, switches, network load balancers and wireless access points.
- Advanced knowledge in layer 3 routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, BGP, and IGRP.
- Advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocol troubleshooting ability, specifically with using protocol analyzers and/or sniffers.
- Advanced knowledge of low voltage cabling and standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) network requirements adherence.
- Advanced knowledge of firewalls, data encryption, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, and other industry-standard techniques and practices.
- Advanced TCP/IP packet analysis ability.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
Tractor Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team Members’ commitment to our Mission and Values. With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve those who live “Life out Here”!
Click Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work!
Tractor Supply Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Address Brentwood, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10