Full Job Description
Humana is seeking a Cyber Security Contracts Manager that will:
- Negotiate and renew Information Security Agreements with vendors
- Ensure that Information Security Agreements are up to date and incorporate the latest federal and state regulations concerning cyber data protections
- Escalate for security deviations that do not meet Humana security requirements
- Make decisions on the efficacy of mitigating controls and risks posed by a vendor during contract negotiation
- Working closely across the risk management and EIP verticals to ensure the contracting process is aligned with internal contractual procedures and expectations from the Legal, Privacy and Procurement departments.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in vendor risk management and oversight
- Experience negotiating vendor contract terms
- Experience with Privacy/Security concepts, principles
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Masters Degree in a Technical Field
- Security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM)
- Contract Negotiation certification/training
- Advanced knowledge of PCI DSS, HIPAA, ISO, SOC, GLBA
Associates are required to be fully COVID vaccinated, including booster, or undergo weekly COVID testing and wear a face covering while at work. The weekly testing will need to be done through an approved Humana vendor, and unvaccinated associates should follow all social distancing and masking protocols if they are required to come into a Humana facility or work outside of their home.
If progressed to offer, candidates will be required to:
- Provide proof of full vaccination, including booster OR
- Provide proof of applicable exemption including any required supporting documentation
Medical, religious, and state exemptions will be available.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high-speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Address Louisville, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5