- Designs, develops, and delivers software applications and systems.
- Maintain and support production and non-production systems.
- Participate in all phases of delivery: from systems analysis and architecture to development and test to deployment and support.
- Be part of a fast paced, highly technical development team responsible for developing and delivering SaaS solutions to HR organizations
- Act as the technical lead on software projects and ensure successful project delivery
- Participate in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and architecture to development and test to deployment and support
- Architect, design, and develop software systems and subsystems while taking into consideration integration, quality, performance, security, and user experience
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define and execute requirements
- Conduct design and code reviews and provide feedback on engineering best practices
- Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- Troubleshoot complex issues during the project and provide solutions to solve them
- Provide support to production; diagnose and quickly resolve production issues
- Research and champion new technologies and approaches. Learn and prototype. Make recommendations based on upcoming product and project roadmaps
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and to work effectively given general guidance and direction
- Able to work autonomously but refer complex or unusual situations to their supervisor as necessary
RECOMMENDED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
- Bachelor or MS degrees in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years of programming experience
- Highly proficient with Java/J2EE/JEE technologies
- Strong technical proficiency with MVC frameworks (Spring a strong plus)
- Good technical proficiency with REST API and Micro Services architecture
- Good technical proficiency with database development (MS SQL Server a strong plus)
- Good experience with web development (Angular, CSS frameworks is a strong plus)
- Good experience with writing through unit and integration tests.
- Good technical proficiency with configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining servers.
- Good technical proficiency with security and performance
- Knowledge on using cloud technologies is a strong plus
- Agile methodologies experience (e.g. Scrum) a strong plus
- Mobile app development experience a plus
- High volume batch processing experience a plus
- Stays engaged until successful delivery
- Excellent understanding of engineering best practices and software design
- Excellent written/documentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Willing to take on projects and challenges and can be flexible
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding business objectives
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Job ID : JR-054605
- Address Newton, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10