About the job
At Broadridge, we’ve built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Are you seeking a position within a growing company? Broadridge is hiring! Our mission is to attract, develop and retain outstanding talent. Being a place where exceptionally driven and hardworking people want to work is how we deliver award-winning services to our customers and ultimately build customer value!
LTX is a next-generation trading platform incubated within Broadridge Financial Solutions. LTX’s mission is to bring greater trading efficiency and instantaneous market intelligence to complex financial marketplaces. Our leadership brings over 100 years of experience in fixed income trading, with deep expertise in e-trading, data science, and artificial intelligence. LTX leverages data processed by Broadridge’s industry-leading post-trade solutions to empower dealer networks. Through the introduction of an innovative execution protocol, LTX is creating a more efficient front-office experience, enabling all platform participants to achieve best execution. We’re seeking a Senior Java Developer to join our stellar team!
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you’ll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remote
- You will build real time Market Data feeds
- Ingesting and processing real time Trade feeds
- Publishing market data internally and externally
- Create highly performant microservices in java that are asynchronous in nature and messaging-centric
- Assume responsibility for code quality and correctness
- Develop server-side code in a challenging high-performance environment
- Ensure your code is fully tested at the unit level. Help design and build end-to-end automated tests
- Produce prototypes to solicit real user feedback, utilize feedback to evolve the product iteratively
- You will work with Time Series Data and Security Master feeds
- 3 – 5 years development experience
- 2+ years working on front office trading systems or exchanges
- Strong Java experience
- Experience working with FIX API
- Knowledge of common software design patterns and experience with Object Oriented Analysis
- Resiliency / HA experience
- Messaging and Data persistence
- You should exhibit a keen sense of end-to-end ownership of the quality of the product.
- Organize your assigned tasks with care, attention to detail under pressure, and respect for target delivery dates.
- You enjoy working with a small, talented team but have an independent mindset to champion our Customers’ experience of quality, and the security of our Customer data
Nice to have:
- Python experience
- High performance trading applications
- Fixed Income knowledge including Bond Math
- Trading protocols
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone’s strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the “EEO is the Law” poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company‘s career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.
- Salary Offer $69K/yr - $133K /yr
- Address New York, NY, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10