About the job
CCC Intelligent Solutions is a leading technology company helping to improve the insurance claims process for millions of people. Our award-winning SaaS platform connects more than 30,000 businesses, including insurance carriers, repair facilities, automakers, part suppliers, lenders, and others to streamline the process from start to finish.
Our advanced capabilities in AI, IoT, telematics, blockchain, data, and analytics drive continual innovation across our platform, as we work to advance the multi-trillion-dollar P&C insurance economy’s digital transformation.
At CCC, our mission is to keep people’s lives moving forward when it matters most. Diversity of experience and perspective are key to our pursuit so we can deliver a future of possibilities for our customers. Find out more about CCC Intelligent Solutions by visiting cccis.com .
- Job Description Summary
The Senior Auditor, IT Internal Audit will assist in developing and executing comprehensive audit programs that are responsive to the operational, financial, technology, compliance, and control risks across CCC. This individual will conduct audits that assess the adequacy of controls for adherence to established policies, procedures, business practices, and compliance with GAAP, SOC 2/SSAE18, and relevant statutes and regulations, including key provisions of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Core competencies include the ability to adapt to change, build effective working relationships, successfully plan and organize projects, and positively impact and influence others.
- Assist with the planning, management, and execution of financial, operational, information technology, and compliance related reviews.
- Assist management in the development of the audit plan including the annual risk assessment.
- Develop audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end and ensure the timely completion of audit projects in alignment with Internal Audit methodology.
- Perform all activities within assigned projects including communicating with business unit management, facilitating the gathering of audit documentation, establishing project milestones and deadlines, monitoring the progress of audit fieldwork, reporting progress to audit management, and proposing modifications to current procedures to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency.
- Conduct test procedures, compile audit findings, document and communicate remediation plans, and complete work papers in compliance with established standards.
- Obtain and review evidence, ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented and based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
- Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk.
- Draft audit reports that clearly and concisely describe issues identified (implications to the business unit and company as a whole) and value-added recommendations to improve the effectiveness or efficiency of controls/business processes.
- Develop and facilitate execution of control-related remediation efforts.
- Lead process change projects that result from internal analysis of processes or controls.
- Communicate assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality, accurate, and efficient results.
- Work closely with management to promptly resolve problems that may arise and build trust.
- Serve as a business advisor and partner by providing the business unit and senior management with advice related to business issues and controls.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Company’s financial and operational workflows, product applications, and IT infrastructure.
- Communicate with management to ensure awareness of internal control issues and range of internal audit’s services and to encourage consultation with the internal audit department staff as required.
- Coordinate audits, projects, work papers, direct assistance, etc. with co-source and external auditors as needed.
- Ensure adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments and proactively seek relevant education and training opportunities.
- Contribute to a positive and team-oriented culture by maintaining cooperative relationships (assisting other project teams when necessary), facilitating the resolution of conflicts, sharing information, and accepting and providing feedback.
- Ensure adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or as the situation requires.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Management Information Systems or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in auditing or related industry
- CISA, CPA, CIA or CISSP required
- Thorough understanding of internal control principles
- Prior SOX and SOC 2 audit experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as the position deals with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong process and analytic skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- The position requires an ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects throughout the organization
- Self-starter, proven leadership ability, history of high level/quality performance and accomplishments
- Ability to travel as required (less than 10%)
About The Company’s Commitment To Its Employees
CCC Intelligent Solutions employees are part of an inclusive culture that brings together diverse backgrounds and perspectives. Our team is defined by our values of: Integrity, Customer-Focus, Innovation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Tenacity. Together, we help our clients and each other achieve new goals.
CCC is committed to providing employees with opportunities to advance their careers and skillsets. CCC team members receive access to training and education reimbursement is available.
CCC offers competitive compensation and generous benefits. Health insurance, PTO, 401K, are just some of the benefits available to team members.
Each team member plays an important role in the company’s success and each team member has a voice. CCC employee engagement and job satisfaction ratings consistently exceed industry norms – underscoring the value CCC places on its employees.
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5