Senior Information Security Analyst
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
The Sr. Information Security Analyst identifies, investigates, analyzes, and remediates information security events to ensure enterprise integrity against technical and physical risks. He/She conducts quality management reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of security controls. This position reports on the controls effectiveness for mitigating exposure to identified risks. He/She communicates security issues and control gaps through security governance processes. This position implements and integrates risk management procedures across the enterprise.
The Sr. Information Security Analyst will assist in supporting UPSs’ Risk Management program. He/She will conduct information security assessments and/or compliance reviews on internal UPS systems and third party vendors. The Sr. Analyst will prepare and initiate assessments/audits facilitated by electronic survey’s and questionnaire assessments, interviews and security control reviews. He/She will provide support for internal and external security assessments, including gathering and discussing evidence, and tracking remediation responses and activities.
The Sr. Information Security Analyst is expected to perform the following key tasks:
- Identifies key points of contact, establish communication channel. Collaborates with functional teams on cyber risks and company information security initiatives
- Initiates security assessment/audit overview meetings and schedule Q&A sessions
- Performs security risk assessments and provides information security awareness
- Conducts internal security and confidential information investigations and information usage security audits
- Leads and supports enterprise wide information security and cyber risk assessments with technical and non-technical teams
- Manages assessment/audit time line for questionnaire, interview, evidence verification, and report preparation
- Proactively identifies and develops recommendations to information security and cyber risk issues and vulnerabilities by working with multiple teams including privacy, compliance, internal audit, legal, HR, information technology, etc.
- Contributes to the development of the information security requirements of vendor and customer security control requirements to ensure UPS’s information assets are protected, and follow UPS policies, standards and compliance obligations
- Ensures all Infosec controls meet company standards for confidentiality, integrity, availability and defense in depth security principles
- Provides security control remediation responses where Infosec controls are found to be deficient or non-compliant
- Responds to UPS customer inquiries and audits of UPS’s security program
- Reviews and negotiates InfoSec contractual terms in vendor/customer contracts
- Develops and maintains relevant security risk metrics to promote transparency across the organization
- Measures, monitors and reports on information security risks to Sr. Management
- Performs other duties as assigned
- CISA, CRISC, CISM, or CISSP certifications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science, Auditing or equivalent.
- Demonstrated advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented
- Excellent organization skills and be a self-motivated learner
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- Address Mahwah, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10