Relocation Assistance Offered Within Country# 121019 – Mumbai, Maharashtra, IndiaColgate-Palmolive is looking for an Information Security Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Engineer to join its growing Global Information Security organization. The Information Security DLP Engineer will work closely with the discrete business areas, as well as the Global Information Technology functional organizations across the globe. This exciting position requires in depth experience and knowledge of both Data Loss Prevention and Cloud Access Security Broker(CASB) technology solutions.The Information Security DLP Engineer should be experienced in system architecture, design, engineering and deploying data security applications over hybrid environments that include on-premise and public clouds, such as GCP. The candidate should be comfortable in playing a lead role towards the evolution of technology deployments across the global footprint. An ideal candidate should be proficient in leading the engineering of endpoint solutions over Windows, Mac and Linux endpoints and on Virtual infrastructure.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the ongoing configuration of endpoint DLP and CASB security solutions that enable enterprise data controls.
- Lead planning and deployment of major upgrades or patches for DLP endpoint agents and regression testing for back-end upgrades by the solution provider.
- Integrate DLP log sources with SIEM and create correlation rules to alert on potential security incidents.
- Assist with automation of DLP security incidents in the SOAR platform.
- Be technically proficient with vendor tools and collaborate with the vendor to identify and resolve gaps in the solutions/platform technologies.
- Partner/connect with collaborators and other Global Information Technology and business functions to ensure their areas are following Global Information Security’s technical guidelines and strategy.
- Provide engineering support to the Security Operations Center for solving complex problems.
- Provide engineering support for other security tools in the organization such as WAF, NAC, SIEM, EDR, etc…
- Minimum 4 years of consistent track record in IT security industry
- 1+ years of experience with DLP systems engineering or implementation
- Good understanding of cybersecurity technology, policies and standards
- Knowledge or Experience with network technology, endpoint security software, SIEM is required.
- Scripting skills in one of the following languages is required: Python, Bash, Powershell
- Coding experience is preferred
- Experience with Firewalls, WAF, SOAR, IDS\IPS, Splunk is preferred
- Knowledge or Experience with AWS or GCP cloud services preferred
- Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies, tools, internal/external systems and design frameworks is a required capability. Strong and broad technology background is greatly preferred.
- Ability to think with a security attitude. The successful candidate must have a strong IT background with in-depth knowledge of corporate application access control, network routing and packet analysis and cyber threat analysis.
- Solid understanding of application architecture, development and secure coding practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to communicate and interact effectively with users that do not have a security background and be a security spokesperson throughout the organization.
Equal Opportunity EmployerColgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
- Address Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5