About the job
This Architect role will work on global projects in up to 170 countries.
Thanks to Computerworld and IDG (International Data Group) Insider Pro for naming ADM to The Best Places to Work in IT list based benefits, career development, training and on colleague feedback. We’re proud of our company culture and want you to come join us! For more information on the List of Best Places to Work in IT: https://www.adm.com/news/stories/adm-named-to-2021-list-of-best-places-to-work-in-it
Position Summary: The Application Security Architect will be responsible for creating and executing the process, procedures and tooling of the application security program. This is a leadership, as well as hands-on, role requiring an application security professional who has a proven background in application development and coding experience, combined with an understanding of Information Security and Secure Coding / Secure Software Development principles. As the Application Security program is built, this role will be responsible for driving the buildout of standards and collaborating with the Business Units to implement those standards and tools. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the application security program in-line with industry best practices and compliance globally.
- Serves as the highest level technical architecture expert for software development / infrastructure teams at the program level.
- Produce key performance indicator (KPI) metrics and trending as well as general reporting for the application security program.
- Work with multi-functional teams and leadership to build, execute, and develop an Application Security maturity roadmap.
- Translate technical vulnerabilities into business risk terminology for business units and recommend corrective actions to customers and project stake-holders.
- Assist application development teams with on-boarding into application security testing solutions.
- Provide guidance on secure application coding practices conducted by other technical teams.
- Demonstrate and teach best practices for secure application development Perform security assessments of existing architecture and make security recommendations for new deployments.
- Manage application security vendor and partner engagements, and provide budgetary planning and analysis.
- Create and maintain technical and policy documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 5+ years’ experience.
- Experience building an application security program in-line with industry best practices and compliance globally.
- Solid understanding of application security principles.
- Programming background and working experience in SDLC and software development tools including DevOps, Micro Services and Agile SDLC processes.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies such as waterfall, agile, and continuous integration.
- Experience with application assessment tools (SAST and DAST) and application security tools.
- Able to work at high level of autonomy in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to interact with senior management, technical SMEs, business partners, and influence decisions.
- Security training and participation in security organizations such as OWASP. Security certification a plus
- SAP security experience
- Experience with Application Security assessment tools, such as: HP Fortify, Burp Suite, etc & Web services and App servers, i.e. Apache, Tomcat, jBoss, WebSphere etc
Relocation assistance is available with this position.
ADM is an EOE for minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with a disability.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
- Address Erlanger, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10