In this role you will be responsible for:
- Driving the overall security strategy for s4 implementation to support brownfield, greenfield deployments during all phases of program
- Devising the overall project plan and delivery in accordance with program timelines.
- Ensuring security solutions, configurations and access provisioning are all in compliance with existing policies.
- Owning the security architect design and deploy security solutions that meet Business needs while ensuring proper control
- Designing “best SAP Security practices” that accurately and efficiently utilize the existing SAP functionality and resources to provide a common InfoSecurity framework across all systems
- Providing guidance and hands on support to data governance groups to adapt a compliant security process within their area of SAP responsibility.
- Working with InfoSecurity and Audit Groups to facilitate strong controls around end user/ system access.
- Producing relevant SOX / Ad-hoc Audit supporting reports as mandated by InfoSecurity and keep senior management updated on issues or breaches.
- Governing production support for existing security roles.
- Ensuring SAP landscapes are up to date with the latest security patches.
- Establishing future standards and processes in conjunction with other P&G enterprise architects for the target platform.
- Highlighting standard methodologies and constantly updating new capabilities to our SAP community.
- Communication with the vendor ecosystem (SAP & SI Partners) and senior management during all stages of the transformation.
- 4+ years of relevant SAP information security experience
- 6+ years of experience in SAP domain
- Experience in implementing SAP platform security framework on ABAP, J2EE & HANA stacks.
- Technically strong with hands on experience in designing security solutions for SAP ECC (Oracle), S/4, SAP BI , including BOBJ, FIORI and Lumira.
- Knowledge of HANA development workbench; user setup, granting of roles and privileges and keeping it integrated with overall platform security.
Preferred experience :
- Experience in managing identity and access management, creating and authorizing HANA roles for developers, modelers, database administrators and end users.
- Experience in Security architecture for Cloud Based SAP solutions.
- Exposure to SAP rule lifecycle management, IDM, Process Control, and Risk Management Implementations including Access Violation Management.
- Possessing a SAP Certified Technology professional – System Security Architect” certification a plus.
- CISSP preferred
Job Type: Full time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: R000026179
- Address Boston, MA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10