About the job
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first! We seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit. People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a multibillion-dollar company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
We are seeking someone to join our team as an SAP Functional Analyst. In this role, you will be customer-focused, and you will design technology solutions to improve business processes.
As an SAP Functional Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with SAP ECC & IBP end-users on projects to ensure business needs are covered during requirements definition and solution design
- Develop SAP ECC & IBP technical specifications for configuration and development objects
- Develop and execute project timelines and implementation plans
- Plan, support and/or execute unit tests, integration tests, and user acceptance tests
- Manage project bug fixes and provide post go-live support & troubleshooting as needed
- Provide ongoing end-user support, changes, and enhancements to apps in assigned areas of responsibility
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Full health benefits that start on day one (medical, vision and dental)
- 30% shoe discount off all Caleres brands
- Flexible work environment (work on-site or from home)
- Relaxed dress code
We seek people with these qualifications:
- 2-5 years SAP ECC experience (SAP AFS or SAP S/4HANA preferred)
- 2-5 years of SAP IBP configuration experience (CPI-DS experience preferred)
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Information Systems preferred
- SAP IBP functionality experience S&OP Heuristics (Demand Planning, Inventory and/or Supply & Response modules preferred)
- Experience with SAP ECC Planned Independent Requirements, MRP, Purchasing Requisition, Purchase Orders, Sales Orders, and Inventory
- Experience with BW reporting and SAP ECC & IBP Security models
We care deeply about our associates and are committed to ensuring a safe & healthy work environment. Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Caleres, Inc. Of course, we do make exceptions for qualified approved medical or religious reasons.
Caleres is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. We believe our company should be as diverse as the consumers we serve. We seek and engage talented individuals from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, lifestyles, and belief systems.
- Address St Louis, MO, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5