Major objective is to deliver excellent client experience by collaborating in the architecting, designing, engineering, supporting, and troubleshooting of Bunge Network Infrastructure (Data, Voice, Video and Cloud Networks). This person will have the responsibility to design and support the North American portion of a global network with multiple ISPs and various SDN solutions. The core areas of responsibility include LAN, WAN, Cloud, Collaboration, Wireless, and Telephony.
- Architect solutions for and maintain North American SD-WAN network.
- Collaborate with Global, regional and local peers to develop a comprehensive global network architecture and strategy that encompasses the entire network service portfolio for all Bunge sites worldwide.
- Collaboratively develop solutions which conform to network standards, are documented, kept current, and keep pace with business demands and best practices.
- Deliver security-minded network solutions that are highly available, resilient, fault tolerant, diverse, and affordable.
- Teaming to develop roadmaps and timelines for new network capability, capacity and functionality.
- Participate in large scale, multi-functional projects, including product development, merger and acquisition, and divestiture activities, with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering business solutions successfully.
- Provide technical input for IT infrastructure projects related to voice, video, cloud and data networking, as well as related technologies.
- Understand and support global voice technology needs and directions.
- Develop documentation, SOP’s, publish architectural standards and designs.
- Lead and drive consistent service standards that are global, agile, scalable and easy to maintain.
- Proven incident and problem solving (troubleshooting) skills with an emphasis on a timely resolution.
- Develop and drive standards and processes.
- Ability to quickly adapt to advancing technologies and procedural changes.
- A commitment to delivering a superior customer experience through direct interaction with customers during support and change management.
- On-call rotation
- Responsible for the network 24x7x365
- 7+ years of hands-on IT experience with a network, voice and collaboration solutions and architecture.
- 7+ years of experience as a Networking and Collaboration Network Engineer (voice, video)
- 4+ years of experience as an SD-WAN administrator/engineer/architect.
- 10+ years of experience interfacing with customers and providing technical solutions.
- Voice, Video Design and Engineering
- Meraki-based SD-WAN solution experience a plus
- Global experience a plus
- Visio and Documentation proficiency
- Strong working knowledge of Collaboration applications
- Practical and working knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, IPv6, WAN routing (such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
- Team Oriented and Global focus
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) with the ability to define trade-offs, ask probing questions, and incorporate technology solutions into a broader enterprise environment
- Must be effective in working both independently and in a team setting.
- Attention to detail and Passion for technology
- Strong Triage & Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Familiar with Agile (Scrum) and ITIL methodologies
- Experience supporting large, complex, business critical and revenue impacting local area networks
- Experience solutioning and implementing infrastructures requiring 100% availability, near zero latency, low jitter and response times.
- Hands on experience and expertise with but not limited to following technologies:
- TCP/IP, IP addressing
- Routing Protocols
- Cisco routes/switches
- Wireless controllers and access points
- Check Point Firewalls
- Remote Access/VPN
- SD Networking
- Automation and Orchestration
- Intent based Networking
- Proactive and Predictive Modeling
- Programming and Scripting
- Voice Gateways
- Microsoft Teams
- Load Balancing
- Edge Computing
- Cloud Networking
- Cisco certifications highly preferred
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to travel 25-30% or as business needs dictate.
- The ability to work with an international, virtual, distributed and multi-cultural teams.
- Extensive and exceptional communication abilities
- Demonstrate execution against aggressive timelines and an ability to deliver on challenging commitments
- Creative paradigm-breaker capable of delivering contemporary and emerging network solutions
- Consistent and disciplined approach to support a global corporation
- High Energy, Self-motivated and Constant change agent.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: Cloud, Network Security, Network, Cisco, Telecom, Technology, Security
Requisition Number : 27570
- Address Chesterfield, MO -Missouri, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20