UGI Utilities, Inc. is a natural gas and electric utility company committed to delivering reliable, safe and affordable energy to our 700,000 customers in 45 counties in Pennsylvania and 1 county in Maryland. We pride ourselves on being a responsive, engaging energy company. The foundation of our success lies in the strength of our 1,700 plus employees who strive to exceed the expectations of our customers and the communities we serve every day.
We offer comprehensive benefits, some of which are:
- medical, prescription, dental, vision, life insurance
- disability plans
- 401(k) matched savings plan
- paid vacation
- company stock purchase program
- wellness programs
- tuition reimbursement
- paid parental leave
- paid volunteer time
- adoption assistance
This position is a key program management position reporting to the CISO. This individual is responsible for our global security awareness and education program. Ultimately, this person’s job is to promote awareness and training to reduce risk to the organization by ensuring all employees, staff and contractors know and understand UGI’s security requirements and behave in a secure manner.
** Position has flexibility to be based out of our Denver, Wyomissing or King of Prussia/Valley Forge office**
- Normal office environment
- May require travel
- Must be in reasonable driving distance to the Pennsylvania offices (Valley Forge, Denver and Wyomissing)
- Must have a conducive work from home environment in order to be productive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and evolve the Global Security Awareness and Training Program across UGI family of companies.
- Ensure the security awareness and training program meets all the industry regulations, standards, and compliance requirements.
- Continually identify and manage top behavioral risks to the UGI organization.
- Develop Awareness and Training Strategies using multiple channels (intranet, video courses, web-based courses, etc.), coordinate awareness campaigns with Corporate Communications, and coordinate training with Human Resources and third parties as needed to reach all users globally.
- Define, maintain, track, and enhance metrics to evaluate the compliance and sentiment to the Security Awareness Program.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the Security Awareness Program to understand the evolving nature of cyber threats across the industry and continuously improve the program.
- Develop and offer security awareness and training offerings based on security roles and responsibilities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Successful track record of working with, engaging, and motivating virtual teams.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills, demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities and drive change across a complex organization.
- Exemplary interpersonal verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to assemble, document, and present technical information to leadership (and large groups); persuasion and influencing skills are a must.
- Ability to adjust to conditions that are continually changing and evolving.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design best practices.
- Ability to take complex information and present in an engaging and easy to understand manner.
- Effectively manages emotions, listens, and communicates with respect, and builds trusting relationships.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Communications, Adult Education, Instructional Design, or Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience, with experience in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, and/or Security Awareness Programs.
- Experience leading a cybersecurity awareness and training program.
- Experience using security awareness/training platforms.
- Experience developing teams, leading projects, and ensuring documented requirements are delivered with quality.
- Experience with managing and tracking Information Security Awareness and Training program financials at or below relevant fiscal targets.
- Experience planning and implementing information security awareness program elements and/or role-based training programs.
- Experience working across multiple lines of business to design and implement training plans and track organizational progress, development, and metrics.
UGI Utilities, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. As such, the Company abides by the requirements of the Executive Order 11246, 41 CFR 60-741.5(a), and 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). The Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices.
Successful applicants shall be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance with UGI policies. As a federal contractor that engages in safety-sensitive work, UGI cannot permit employees in certain positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied hire on that basis.
Nearest Major Market: Lancaster
- Address Denver, PA,
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10