About the job
Core-Mark is one of the largest marketers of fresh, food, and broad-line supply solutions to the convenience retail industry in North America. Founded in 1888, Core-Mark, part of Performance Food Group’s family of companies, offers a full range of products, marketing programs, and technology solutions in the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
The primary responsibility of the IT Support Analyst position is to resolve technical support incidents for internal Core-Mark employees, located at our Corporate office. This individual will take ownership of all technical support incidents, including problems with end-user computing hardware, software, operating system (Win10) and applications. The successful candidate will use their knowledge of the Windows operating system (Win10) and other various applications (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook) to troubleshoot and resolve incidents in a timely manner or coordinate an effective escalation to another team for resolution. This individual will ensure all incidents are logged and tracked to provide a great support experience for our employees. In addition to sharp technical skills, the individual will need to have effective interpersonal and customer service skills in order to be successful. This role is a support services position within the Infrastructure, Operations, and Security organization.
- Effective lifecycle management of all technical incidents, ensuring a timely and effective support experience for our employees.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for all end-user computing hardware (laptops, desktops, accessories).
- Ensure all end-user computing devices are maintained and updated in a timely fashion.
- Provide hands-on technical support expertise to our employees, ensuring a positive support experience.
- Handle all executive hardware/software, roll out of new IT products, and handle resolution of all IT related issues.
- Provide technical support of conference room hardware and software, providing coaching to employees on best practices and coordinating any additional training required.
- Procure hardware and software when appropriate.
- Ensure the effective utilization of Core-Mark technologies (O365, Teams, WebEx, VPN, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and publish relevant support documentation in order to assist all staff in the quick resolution of their incidents and service requests.
- 1+ years working with and supporting executive staff in a technical support capacity
- 1+ years delivering and supporting end-user computing hardware (laptops, desktops)
- 1+ years supporting employees in a complex, highly decentralized environment
- 1+ years troubleshooting Office 365 support incidents
- 1+ years using and troubleshooting security tools and virus remediation technologies
- 1+ years troubleshooting video conference center hardware and software (WebEx, Teams, etc.)
- 1+ years using an incident management tool, to track/log all support incidents
- Demonstrates systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to work.
- Can effectively plan, schedule and monitor work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with a range tools and resources to leverage for resolving complex technical issues.
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall well-being and the well-being of your family. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings include:
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program all paid for by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, & Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for children of employees
- Address Westlake, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5