Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an IT Associate Project Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The IT Associate Project Manager reports to the Senior IT Program Manager and is responsible for planning and leading diverse IT projects and matrixed teams: managing scope, schedule, budget, technical execution, and deployment. Additionally, the IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing relationships with vendors, instilling best practices across the IT team, and coordinating IT business engagement in assigned functional areas.
You’d be responsible for:
Manage Projects per Best Practices and PMO Framework
- With guidance from senior team members, lead all aspects of the project lifecycle from discovery, to project definition, initial kick-off, requirements analysis and design, through testing and implementation.
- Manage projects per best practices to include assembling teams, coordinating business and vendor partners, assigning roles and responsibilities, identifying required resources, developing project plans and ensuring completion to project timelines / budgets.
- Proactively identify risks and manage mitigation plans as required.
- Work within IT division to identify and implement solutions and processes that improve operations, reduce costs, and drive efficiencies.
- Work within IT teams to streamline processes, improve timeliness of service delivery, and reduce risk.
Contracting and Vendor Management
- Manage vendor engagements and projects that include 3rd party solutions and custom applications. Oversee contracting and statement of work process and approval.
- Increase the value IT provides to various operating divisions by collaborating with business partners and implementing projects that drive innovation and continuous improvement.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or business field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years IT project management experience with initiatives of increasing complexity.
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience in an IT role.
- Demonstrated success at identifying and leading solutions that solve business problems.
- Ability to work as a self-starter.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence the opinions and approach of project team members.
- Ability to guide others through projects by using project standards, principles, methodology.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects that require knowledge across technical or functional areas.
- Practical knowledge of application management and development processes, with PMP training and / or certification being of high value.
- Familiar with different development methodologies – Waterfall, Agile and Incremental.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
- Address Calabasas, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10