D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an IT Compliance Analyst for their Corporate Information Technology Department. The right candidate will support IT in efforts to ensure the environment and teammates are operating within required guidelines that safeguard the enterprise from control deficiencies, regulatory gaps and reputational risk. The IT Compliance Analyst will coordinate with internal corporate audit and external auditors for all requests for information and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with development and implementation of security policies, standards and education efforts.
- Maintain all existing Policy and Procedures to ensure they continue to address all compliance needs.
- Collaborates with the Corporate Information Security and IT Audit teams to review Information Security Policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Business Continuity Plan creation, planning, maintenance and testing
- Disaster Recovery Plan creation, planning, maintenance and testing
- Creating and Maintenance of Vendor Risk Assessment templates and evaluations
- Work with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts on the maintenance and/or development of documentation as a result of audit or compliance findings.
- Researching privacy-related topics to enhance departmental privacy efforts
- Provide input to the information security awareness, training and education program
- Drive for timely completion of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Vendor Management, Information Security projects to meet business needs.
- Responsible for reviewing all official Compliance documentation maintained by the department.
- Responsible for weekly status reporting to the IT Cyber Security Risk Officer, escalation of issues and written communication and presentation materials.
- Work with Internal and External Audit as needed.
- Gather, analyze and evaluate risk and risk related data
- Research industry compliance regulations and policies
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with IT staff and customers
- Monitor activities to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies, procedures and external regulations including monthly, quarterly and annual account activity review
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SOX and Operational Control testing
- Understand of NIST and COBIT frameworks
- Mortgage Industry/Financial Regulatory knowledge is a plus
- Ability to update policies/procedures based on current operations
- Draft, Implement, and Track management action plans
- CISSP (Info System Security Professional), CISM (info security manager) or CISA (info system auditor) certification recommended – or other applicable certifications is a plus
- 5+ experience in the IT Compliance field in a finance/lending related industry preferred
- CPA, CIA, or CISA a plus.
- STRONGLY PREFER two plus years of information technology compliance experience or similar.
- Experience with information technology in application development or infrastructure support preferred.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America’s Builder.
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
- Address Arlington, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5