Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Job Category: Security
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: DOJ MBI
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: None
Type of Travel:
The JABS project is currently seeking a candidate with a combination of strong communication and analytical skills with experience supporting an Information System Security Officer (ISSO) for future work in support of the Department of Justice. The ideal candidate will have experience as an ISSO and Auditor with CJIS knowledge.
The project ensures that Federal Agencies utilizing the law enforcement systems are in compliance with all statutory and federal information system and laws. In addition, the position requires a highly professional, skilled, computer literate, and responsible individual who possesses the ability to work independently outside the division headquarters. The employee assigned to this position exercises independent judgment and initiative in the performance of assigned duties.
***All positions require an active MBI or the ability to successfully obtain a MBI (US Citizenship Required).***
We are looking for experienced individuals with the following skills to join our program (positions may be available in Washington, DC with various levels of experience).
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years’ experience or Master’s degree and 2 year experience as ISSO, or in Cyber Security.
- Auditor experience
- CJIS knowledge
- Possess skills in problem solving and the ability to summarize information in concise reports to ensure understanding and for utilization in presentations
- Ability to interpret policies and laws in written and oral form.
- Ability to handle restricted and confidential information in a professional manner.
- Current Certification as a CISA and/or work experience in the fields of information security or information technology.
- Experience with COTS platform providing Case Management and Business Process Management
- Thorough knowledge of federal laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to the collection, storage, and dissemination of criminal history record information.
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.
Job ID : 250337
- Salary Offer $90000/yr - $150000/yr
- Address Washington, DC, USA
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10