About the job
Refer A Friend
McDonald’s is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries that serve 70 million customers daily. As the global leader in the food service industry, our legacy of innovation and hard work continues to drive us.
From drive thru updates to delivery to mobile order and pay, we are innovating quickly and growing. Joining McDonald’s means thinking big and preparing for a career that can have influence around the world.
At McDonald’s, we see every day as a chance to create positive impact. We lead through our values centered on inclusivity, service, integrity, community and family. From support of Ronald McDonald House Charities to our Youth Opportunity project and sustainability initiatives, our values keep us dedicated to using our scale for good: good for our customers, people, industry and planet. We also offer outstanding benefits including a sabbatical program, tuition assistance and flexible work arrangements.
It’s Set Up To Be a Global Hub That Cultivates Collaboration
While most of us are working remote during COVID-19, we’re excited to get back to our state-of-the-art headquarters in the booming West Loop of downtown Chicago.
- Take a class at Hamburger University
- Sample future items in our Test Kitchen
- Utilize the latest technology to connect with your team around the globe
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to the diversity of our crew members, staff, operators, and suppliers. We promote an inclusive work environment that creates feel-good moments for everyone. We are interested in people who enhance our company culture: Does this role interest you? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every single requirement!
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring all operations, networks and infrastructure for security issues and investigate an incident as needed.
- Manage the Incident response team and SOC.
- Create and maintain security metrics aligned to security and performance
- Manage vendor deliverables
- Ensure tickets are being triaged within our assigned SLA, manage ticket queues.
- Monitor internal and external policies for compliance.
- Develop security standards and standard methodologies for the organization.
- Plan and carry out an organization’s Incident Response plan (IR).
- Create and direct the security information assurance for the organization.
- Provides support for complex computer network exploitation and defense techniques to include deterring, identifying and investigating computer and network intrusions.
- Prepare reports that document security incidents and the extent of the damage caused by the incident.
- Provides technical support for a comprehensive risk management program identifying critical processes and systems; current and projected threats; and system vulnerabilities.
- Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends.
- Being able to quickly classify an incident and begin the necessary course of action.
- Ability to review logs in order to perform digital forensics.
- Drive lessons learned and remediation activities throughout the organization.
- Recommend security enhancements to management or senior staff.
- Work with legal compliance, litigation, and privacy for forensics review of company assets.
Must be fully vaccinated (i.e., at least 2 weeks after last dose) for COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination by start date.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in IT Security Incident Management
- Global problem and incident management experience
- Experience with legal operations and working with a SOC/NOC
- Hands-on experience with security and access technologies
- Experience with prevention and threat detection devices
- Understanding of NIST Framework
- Project management and ITIL methodologies
- Passion and Personal Accountability
- Guidance Encase Forensics and chain of custody knowledge
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree is highly desired
- Strong strategy, process, and policy development skills
- You have a high level of communication and interpersonal skills
- CISSP certification
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please contact email@example.com
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
- Address Chicago, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10