Consumer, Digital and Other (CDO) Information Security is looking to hire a Senior Security Manager to lead, hire, extend, and change how Amazon does Vulnerability Response within the Vulnerability Management and Remediation (VMR) organization. The VMR function is responsible for ensuring the discovery, assessment, communication, and remediation of vulnerabilities across the Amazon. This role will lead the cross team response and operational efforts which will handle emergent vulnerabilities, create communication channels with executives across Amazon, form strategy for improving operational efficiencies, execute on roadmaps, and help facilitate one of the largest vulnerability management programs in the world. With your technical expertise, you will be solving security challenges at scale, working to protect the applications powering the most sophisticated e-commerce platform ever built. We value broad and deep program management knowledge.
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics or related discipline, or 15+ years’ equivalent technology experience
· Minimum of 10 years of industry experience with a proven track record of delivery with the Information Security space
· 10+ years of executive communication. Effective written and oral communication with multiple levels of leadership involving both business and technical sides of the business
· Minimum of 5 years of experience managing the building and deployment of information security solutions at scale
· Demonstrated ability to work through ambiguity to detailed solutions
· Solid foundation in software engineering principles
· Ability to effectively coordinate between technical teams and business stakeholders · Understanding of information security, privacy frameworks, and compliance requirements
· Experience leading teams in Vulnerability Management or adjacent disciplines
· Occasional travel may be required.
· Related compliance experience: DSS, GLBA, SAS70 SOX/HIPPA desirable · CISSP, CISA, CISM and/or other security certifications preferred.
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
· An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to drive innovation independently
· Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills
· Strong customer focus, ownership, sense of urgency and drive
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Job ID: 1979886
- Address New York City, NY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 20+