Bunge is the world’s leader in oilseed processing and a leading producer and supplier of specialty plant-based oils, fats, and protein. Founded in 1818, we have more than two centuries of experience, unmatched global scale, and deeply rooted relationships everywhere we operate. We provide ingredients and know-how to some of the world’s biggest brands. Our products, such as specialty oils and milled grains, are key ingredients for consumer and restaurant brands – and in home kitchens around the world.
At Bunge, people don’t just come here to work, they come here to grow – solving challenges that directly impact the world with a diverse and talented team working to make us the most innovative and dynamic company in our industry.
We offer a strong compensation and benefits package, generous paid time off program, flexible work arrangements, and opportunity to progress. Our hybrid work environment provides a balance of in office and remote work. Most importantly, in all we do we live our values:
• Act as One Team by fostering inclusion, collaboration, and respect
• Drive for Excellence by being agile, innovative, and efficient
• Do What’s Right by acting safely, ethically, and sustainably
Our company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Job Description IT Risk Professional
- Build and maintain strong and positive working relationships and effective means of communication with other stakeholders, including IT, Legal, Procurement, Business Risk Owners, Enterprise Risk Management, and others.
- Perform and monitor risk assessments, including Application Risk Assessments and Third-Party Risk Assessments, which comprise identifying, analyzing describing, and qualifying risks that impact business areas.
- Monitor vendor relationships/performance to ensure risk review activities are completed in a timely manner. Partner with business stakeholders and third-party vendors to ensure processes are successfully executed.
- Develop and maintain global IT policies in alignment with the organization risk appetite.
- Raises risk awareness, provides education and training to employees inside the organization
- Review and recommend security requirements in all types of technology contracts
- Prepare, monitor, and reports Key Risk Indicators (KRI)
- 5 years of IT Risk Management & Cyber Security
- Hold IT risk or cyber security certifications
- Experience with Archer or aother IT risk managment tool
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: Sustainable Agriculture, Cyber Security, Compliance, Risk Management, Manager, Agriculture, Security, Legal, Finance, Management
Requisition Number : 27700
- Address Chesterfield, MO -Missouri, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10