About the job
Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are looking for a talented and passionate Front-End Developer to join our team in Roswell, GA. In addition to working in a team-oriented, focused, and rewarding environment, we offer the opportunity to work on multiple business to business systems to understand the 360 degree view of how a product is procured and sold. This Web Developer will be instrumental in maintaining the ecommerce website by monitoring performance, trouble-shooting integration operations, triaging ecommerce application issues, aiding developers with root cause analysis, and implementing front-end code changes as they understand how the application works. Our primary application is SAP B2B Ecommerce (Hybris) platform with integrations to Unity Enterprises (UE), Boomi, and other systems.
Key Factors For Success
- Develop solid code for a high-quality web experience, following established standards and offering feedback for possible improvements
- Implement using modern tools and methods for the UI in a strict MVC architecture
- Participate in story grooming, estimation, feasibility analysis and planning
- Lead in performing application design reviews
- Meet sprint and project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements
- Integrate with production support development team to provide UI consult deliverables and/or UI Dev
Skills We Are Seeking
- 5+ years of experience building standards-compliant, accessible, optimized websites
- Expert at developing in an integrated web environment across a variety of web browsers and mobile devices
- Experience with tagging for a web analytics solution, specifically Adobe
- Comfortable with Git
- Effective Agile development
- Preferred: Experience with SAP Hybris, Java, Spring, JSP, jQuery, Bootstrap, Git, Jenkins.
- Preferred: Experience with WCAG compliance, security/performance troubleshooting and optimization, SEO best practices
- Preferred: Experience working with User-Testing and A/B testing platforms and configurations
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.
- Address Roswell, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10