Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Facility Information Security Official Zone you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the HCA family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Facility Information Security Official Zone to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Zone Facility Information Security Official (FISO) is responsible for leading, driving and, in some cases, implementing Information Security (IS) activities and measures in company facilities supported by the division, under the supervision of the Division Director of Information Security Operations (DISO). Qualified candidates will need to be located in any of the following locations Savannah, GA or Augusta, GA or Dublin, GA or Vidalia, GA.
Duties Include: • You may be assigned to lead and drive IS activities in a few facilities or possibly all facilities in a market or division. • You will serve as the “face” of the enterprise and division IS programs to facility leadership, workforce members, and other people and entities affiliated with the facility. • Implementing the company’s organizational IS agenda, championing improvements to reduce IS risks to patients and business operations in the facility, and serving as a bridge between the division and the facility. • Developing IS processes, building staff awareness and competencies for security, and effectively collaborating across boundaries to ensure enterprise IS goals and company priorities are met and business value is realized. • Requires extensive focus on building and expanding relationships with key stakeholders such as Facility leadership, Facility workforce members, Physicians, Division leadership, Division IT team • You will provide leadership, drive implementation and drive ongoing compliance in the facility with IS requirements including IS policies and standards, HIPAA Security activities, Facility IS Action Plans, division IS program activities, enterprise IS program, and facility-specific needs. • Address IS issues identified by the facility, by the division, by corporate groups including Internal Audit or the IS Department, and by outside entities including auditors (e.g., CMS HIPAA Security audits).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of HIPAA Privacy/Security Regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley IT control standards • Strong understanding of Information Security processes, technologies, and practices • Hospital, Meditech System, HDIS, LSC, IT Audit, and project management experience desired
• College graduate preferred
• Management experience desired
• Three to ten years of related work experience in Information Security and/or IT focused Health Information Management
• Information Security Certification(s) with demonstrated work experience is preferred. • Desired certifications include: CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSEC, GCIH, GCNT, GCFW, GCUX, GCIA
HCA Healthcare (Corporate), based in Nashville, Tennessee, supports a variety of corporate roles from business operations to administrative positions. Like our colleagues in any HCA Healthcare hospital, our corporate campus employees enjoy unparalleled resources and opportunities to reach their potential as healthcare leaders and innovators. From market rate compensation to continuing education and career advancement opportunities, every person has a solid foundation for success. Nashville is also home to our Executive Development Program, where exceptional employees are groomed to take on CNO- and COO-level roles in our hospitals. This selective program focuses on ethics, leadership and the financial and clinical knowledge required of professionals at this level of the industry.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Facility Information Security Official Zone opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 39772
- Address Savannah, GA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10