Maxar is looking to add a Cyber System Analyst to our team to support a customer who has a fast-paced and exciting mission within the Intelligence Community. This position will support specialized communications programs and their associated infrastructure.
Life with Us
The Cyber System Analyst will work independently and as part of a cross-functional team comprised of technical experts supporting an established and growing Intelligence Community (IC) mission. You will need to quickly understand complex technical concepts, make assessments, and articulate your recommendations to the customer. Previous experience working on-site to support the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Intelligence Community (IC) is highly desirable.
Maxar is a leading global provider of advanced space technology solutions for commercial and government markets including satellites, Earth imagery, geospatial data, and analytics. As a trusted partner, Maxar provides unmatched end-to-end advanced systems capabilities and integrated solutions expertise to help our customers anticipate and address their most complex mission-critical challenges with confidence.
Maxar offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation, and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, flexible spending account, and tuition assistance. Maxar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Day-to-Day with your Colleagues:
The Cyber Security Analyst will be asked to provide technical expertise to support a variety of tasks to include, but not limited to:
- Provide cyber security analysis and assessments for the customer’s communication systems, communications user equipment, and transport segments.
- Provide cyber security expertise to the customer’s projects and systems.
- Develop plans and integrate user equipment with a variety of networks.
- Support the team in conducting test design; anomaly resolution; system deployment and sustainment support.
- Perform or assist in design, development, installation, and testing of operational equipment.
- Conduct system anomaly troubleshooting, and interface with vendors and mission partners to ensure systems will meet the end goals of stakeholders.
- Must have active TS/SCI security clearance and be willing and able to obtain CI Polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
- 5 years of professional experience working in cyber security.
- Advanced degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience working on-site at a customer location.
- Experience working in DOD / IC.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a lead or within a team of peers, as well as excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to communicate highly technical analyses at a level comprehensible to non-technical audiences and senior-level government representatives.
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
All Maxar U.S. employees and international employees who work in the U.S. and visit Maxar sites must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022, except in cases where legally entitled to an exception.
Maxar Technologies values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID : R12937
- Salary Offer $85,000/yr - $114,000/yr
- Address Reston, VA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10