RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION
Location: USA VA Home Office (VAHOME)
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ97070
Type of Requisition: Pipeline
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT’s Military Health IT Team is HIRING aCyberSecurity Analystto support GDIT’s Military Health Division across various locations. As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will be trusted to work with a variety of different technologies. You will be responsible for managing the design, planning, implementation, and administration of databases, including security, access, and documentation. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Assists with implementation of countermeasures or mitigating controls.
- Conducts regular audits to ensure that systems are being operated securely, and information systems security policies and procedures are being implemented as defined in security plans.
- Safeguards the network against unauthorized infiltration, modification, destruction or disclosure.
- Responds to queries and requests for computer security information and reports.
- Conducts investigations of computer security violations and incidents, reporting as necessary to management.
- Supports the performance of periodic and on-demand system audits and vulnerability assessments to determine compliance.
- Provides information assurance project management and development of mission-critical security-related technical documents.
- Provides guidance and leadership to less-experienced team members.
- Review security reports and remediate baseline configuration issues for PCI, SOX and security audit compliance via approved scripts.
- Work with CISO organization to ensure proper compliance with PCI, SOX and other security vulnerabilities.
- Maintain 100% compliance with PCI, SOX and other security policies.
- Ensure compliance with security policies, regulations and privacy laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, cyber security, or similar
- 2+ or more years’ experience in information systems security
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- US Citizenship
- Must be NACLC (T3) clearable
- An intermediate or above level of proficiency with MS Office products (E.g., Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Applicable Cyber certifications
- Demonstrated experience consulting with internal and external customers to understand business and technical needs, and make recommendations as needed
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401K with company match
- Challenging work that makes a real impact on the world around you
- Diverse, highly collaborative teams
The likely salary range for this position is $57,069 – $95,305, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
Some Telecommuting Allowed
Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations:
Total Rewards at GDIT:
Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- Address Farmingdale, NJ, US
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5