Full Job Description
This position serves to supports Cybersecurity efforts in engineering analysis at a junior level. Support includes independent activity and support of Cybersecurity efforts ranging from HBSS support, ACAS support, test scripting, testing, reporting, STIG hardening, bringing systems to IAVA compliance, and documenting SOP’s or other security artifacts. It also supports the Systems Engineering position. This work can be either design and installation based or focus on operational tuning and support.
The ideal candidate will need a background and experience in DoD cybersecurity analyst work. Strong analytical skills, written, and verbal communication skills are all necessity as researching and presenting information in a clear format for different audiences is critical.
- Knowledge of A&A Accreditation tools (GOTS) such as EMASS & MCCAST.
- Experience with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) guidance for security best practices, and the Assessment and Authorization processes and standards.
- Experience with DoD RMF or Federal Assessment and Authorization Processes for IT systems.
- Experience preparing DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) authorization packages IAW ICD 503, CNSS 1253 and NIST 800-53 Rev 5.
- Experience with various Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) tools such as SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC).
- Experienced in documentation such as POA&Ms, PPSM registration, COOP, contingency plans, Security Assessment Plans (SAP), System Security Plan (SSP) and other associated RMF and accreditation artifacts.
- Security control assessment and validation.
- 1-3 years of RMF/DIACAP experience.
- 1-3 years of technical analyst work.
- 1-3 years of Windows and/or Engineering experience.
- Security+ required
- An active DoD Secret clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%, with potential surges to 50%.
An active DoD Secret clearance.
At Cambridge, we recognize innovation and agility grow through diverse collaboration. Our team is comprised of unique individuals, and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting individuals in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class or category as may be defined by federal, state, or local laws or regulations. It is our firm intent to support equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in keeping with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance with the application process, please visit https://cbridgeinc.com/accessibility/ for information on how to request assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
- Salary Offer $64.5K to $81.7K
- Address Charleston, SC, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5