Full Job Description
Requisition ID: R10031809
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system’s audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- a relevant Master’s degree with 0 years of experience; OR a Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience; OR an Associates degree with 4 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GED with 6 years of experience is required
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAM Level I security certification (example: Security+ CE); OR must have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of start date
- Candidates must have an Active DoD Top Secret security clearance to include SCI access level eligibility, based on a closed investigation date completed within the last 6 years, in order to be considered
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as a condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Information Security, a Security+ CE certification, and 2 years of experience with Certification and Accreditation of classified systems
- Experience with ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, POA&Ms, NIST, NISPOM, system audits, vulnerability scanning, and Risk Management Framework package development
- At least 1 year of experience with Certification and Accreditation of classified systems
The health and safety of our employees and their families is a top priority. With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. As a federal contractor, and consistent with Executive Order 14042 (https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/) we will require all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated by January 18, 2022 or by your start date if it is after January 18th. Federal guidance allows for disability/medical and religious accommodations with respect to the vaccine requirement. Any requested accommodations must be reviewed and approved (if applicable) in advance of your start date.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Salary Offer $82,400 - $123,600
- Address Dulles, VA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10