About the job
The Coordinator, Exam Development, supports the exam content development process and project management, organized into sprints of work for all CFA Institute credentialing and certificate programs. The Coordinator will support the work processes of sprint teams comprised of subject matter expert consultants, volunteers, and staff to ensure efficient content development. This position will be a key point of contact for external stakeholders and is responsible for maintaining positive professional relationships with CFA Institute member volunteers. This role supports implementing mission-critical work processes in alignment with the strategic vision of Exam Development.
The Coordinator will report to the Manager of Exam Development and is eligible for remote work in approved locations.
As the Coordinator Exam Development, you will have the opportunity to:
- Support the execution of the full life cycle of content development sprints and ensure successful exam and curriculum content development sprints by coordinating the work processes of Exam Development sprint teams and the contributions of content SMEs in accordance with Exam Development policies and processes.
- Serve as primary contact for technical inquiries from sprint team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues promptly and professionally.
- Manage access to software systems and ensure compliance with all security guidelines.
- Implement project and technical workflows.
- Maintain policies and procedures; monitor compliance to ensure continuity of operations and content security; recommend improvements to procedures and/or clarity of documentation.
- Assist in training sessions and the development of materials (job aides, videos, user guides) to support the security of content and the development process.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on software releases.
The skills and experiences required for this role are:
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced office environment.
- Proficient in using standard office software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Very high level of organizational and time management skills.
- Flexibility in competently juggling competing priorities and changing expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal, and listening
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate good judgment and mature business skills
- Must demonstrate outstanding stewardship and relationship-building/management skills to expand the mission of CFA Institute.
- Address Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5