About the job
CardWorks Servicing (“CWS”) is one of the largest privately-held provider of outsourcing services for bankcard-related products to banks and non-bank lenders in North America. CWS offers management expertise across the credit spectrum and supports both MasterCard and Visa accounts as well as a variety of private label debit, credit, stored value, and customer bankcards.
The position is responsible for the implementation and support of cloud technologies. This role requires direct working experience with the listed technologies along with a solid understanding of IT security. This role will be responsible for configuring, securing, monitoring and alerting on the services provided. The position will be a part of a larger team that provides 24×7 support for CardWorks IT.
- Understanding CardWorks networking, security and different application architectures
- Strong concentration in server and cloud administration
- Develop business knowledge and be required to understand how business applications are utilized within CardWorks
- Perform daily system monitoring, of cloud-based services, applications, and infrastructure.
- Analyze hardware and software system performance, capacity planning of cloud services, applications, and infrastructure.
- Perform daily backup operations, responsible for cloud data integrity, retention and recovery
- Install new or rebuild existing services in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements; including the configuration services
- Ensure that cloud systems and related software systems adhere to company policies
- Provide business units support as required by operational needs Identify and develop processes and documentation for NOC personal to assist in support.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Adhere to defined change control procedures and is able to work in a fully audited financial services environment using accepted best practices
- Work to develop automated management processes using tools to integrate cloud services with on premises systems.
- Works with Cloud solution providers to schedule and test changes/upgrades
- Other projects and tasks as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degreein an IT-related major or its equivalent experience required
- 2+ years’ experience working with AWS or Azure.
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification required
- AWS SysOps certification a plus
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid experience in AWS administration, Azure administration, S3, directory services federation, securing services, IAM, Windows administration, networking, cloud access security brokers
- Strong understanding of application architecture
- Strong Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems knowledge
- Strong balance of technical and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills are required
- Knowledge of industry compliance standards such as PCI is essential
- Success as a competent troubleshooter
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and to meet appropriate deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Foster company success through a professional appearance, being courteous to internal customers and associates, having a positive attitude, and being a team player
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with essential job functions
- Ability to multi-task is essential
If this position is based in our Woodbury, Long Island office or Virtual, please note that ALL the work for this position must be performed outside of the five Boroughs of New York City.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We will conduct a thorough background check for all hires in compliance with applicable law which includes (but may not be limited to) a review of factors including the applicant’s personal credit history, drug testing, and employment/personal references
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5