This position will be responsible completing risk assessments and third-party risk reviews. In addition, the position will be also be required to have working knowledge of TEGNA cybersecurity monitoring procedures. The position will also be responsible for supporting our security awareness campaigns.
• Completes risk assessment reviews based on the proscribed risk assessment framework
• Conducts third party risk reviews
• Develops working knowledge of TEGNA monitoring procedures
• Participates in the development and deployment of cybersecurity awareness training
• College or related technical degree with preference for a degree in cybersecurity or information technology
• Minimum two years’ experience in cybersecurity or information technology
• Ability to prioritize multiple complex tasks/projects and follow through to completion independently or as part of a team.
• As a member of a service organization, ability to effectively communicate technical topics to various levels of internal customers and outside business partners. Interact with customers with empathy and in a mature and pleasant manner.
• Ability to think analytically and solve problems creatively.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] – URL blocked – click to apply.
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
- Address McLean, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5