About the job
Wesco is seeking an Analyst – IT Security to join our global Info Security Team. You will work with our Application Management Services (AMS) team on provisioning issues relating to the Company‘s security. You will respond to security tickets, assist the Corporate business with requests, and be the data gatekeeper for new security groups and Windows Active directory items. You will interact will all members of the business as well as other functional IT teams.
- Assist the AMS team with issues regarding the Security Request Form (SR) and the security processes.
- Expedite items as needed and answer AMS team questions.
- Drive continual improvement efforts to increase efficiencies, reduce costs, implement industry best practices, and bring down mean time to resolve security access issues.
- Assist in Security Coordinator role for Corporate SRFs and answer user questions.
- Assign contingent worker user IDs for new contingent worker SRF’s.
- Facilitate onboarding of large user groups for security access due to conversions, projects, new systems using SRF’s.
- Update security group owners for legacy applications and assist with same on our new Saviynt Identity Management System.
- Investigate security issues when questions/tickets come to us.
- Improve process documentation to facilitate knowledge surrounding security access.
- Assist with Mainframe RACF, IBM Access Manager and Windows Active Directory security issues as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- Mainframe RACF, IBM Access Manager and Windows Active Directory Security experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Wide range of computer systems and security tools experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced atmosphere, while being flexible and multi-tasking
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“WESCO”), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 250 company, is a leading provider of business-to-business distribution, logistics services and supply chain management solutions. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were over $17 billion, including Anixter International which it acquired in June 2020.
WESCO offers a best-in-class product and services portfolio of Electrical and Electronic Solutions, Communications and Security Solutions, and Utility and Broadband Solutions. The company employs over 18,000 people, maintains relationships with over 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 customers worldwide. With nearly 1.5 million products, end-to-end supply chain services, and leading digital capabilities, WESCO provides innovative solutions to meet customer needs across commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities.
WESCO operates nearly 800 branch and warehouse locations in over 50 countries, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
At WESCO, we build, connect, power, and protect the world. We have the capabilities and expertise to deliver the latest technologies, including: Industrial networking, Intelligent buildings, Cloud computing, Alternative energy, Broadband communications, Critical infrastructure protection, LED lighting retrofits, and Physical security.
- Address Glenview, IL, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10