9002 – Carmax Auto Finance – 225 Chastain Meadows Ct NW, Kennesaw, Georgia, 30144
CarMax, the way your career should be!
Play a key role in supporting CarMax Auto Finance
The Analyst II of the Technical and Analytical Support Team provides analytical support for key areas of CarMax Auto Finance (CAF) business. This person provides analytical and technical support for key processes such as securitization and credit bureau reporting. The Analyst II will also provide analytical and technical support to the Financial Accounting team to ensure that our system of record (Alfa) performs as expected as changes and improvements are implemented.
What you will do
- Perform analysis on credit bureau reporting strategy and recommend system changes; partner with stakeholders to implement and test changes.
- Execute all aspects of the securitization process as required by the business.
- Review Credit Bureau Reporting monitoring results and communicate results to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Leverage their deep understanding of the Alfa system configuration and set up to serve as SME for the CAF Configuration team and the technology teams on financial process related changes.
- Execute testing on system changes/releases (Alfa) for any financial component and implement automated regression testing.
- Using requirements for SOX, Securitization and CBR reports; design and execute tests over reports to ensure completeness/accuracy based on changes
- Provide first line technical support on Financial related questions and/or issues
Use a data informed approach to problem solving
Our company’s success is motivated by our customer-centric, data-informed approach to problem solving, with an unparalleled focus on a company culture that supports our associates and our community. As an Analyst II, Technical and Analytical Support, you will have a direct hand in this effort by leveraging your creative, analytical and technical abilities to ensure that key and highly compliant aspects of our business are operating effectively. It takes a tenacious enthusiasm for problem-solving, combined with an inherent passion for doing what’s right, to balance the needs of the business and our customers in these endeavors. You will be entrusted to work independently, in an environment that is collaborative, fast-paced, teamwork-centric, and ever-evolving.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, in an analytical, mathematical or technical major preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with computers and database systems and/or software packages preferred (ex: Word, Excel, SAS, SQL)
- Knowledge of the following coding, tools and concepts:
- SQL Transmitter and Teradata
- Relational DB Design/Dimensional Modeling
- Database Schemas, Data Migration and Scripting
- Security and Data Protection, Security Compliance & Data Storage Solutions
- Reusable Code and Libraries
- Server Side Logic
- Authentication/Authorization and Unit Testing
- Automated/Performance Testing
CarMax disrupted the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent, and high-integrity experience customers want and deserve. This innovative thinking around the way cars are bought and sold has helped us become the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, with over 200 locations nationwide.
Our amazing team of more than 25,000 associates work together to deliver iconic customer experiences. Along the way, we help every associate grow their career and achieve their best, at work and in their community. We are recognized for our commitment to training and diversity and are one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®.
CarMax is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Upon an applicant’s request, CarMax will consider reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job Application.
Job ID : JR-077205
- Salary Offer $31K - $62K
- Address Kennesaw, GA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5