Critical Mission Solutions
Challenging Today. Reinventing Tomorrow.
We’re invested in you and your success. Everything we do – whether Aerospace, Defense, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It’s our challenge as human beings, too. That’s why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It’s our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges, and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed –today and into tomorrow.
|Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Bridge the gap between high-level security policies/requirements and technical/operational implementation of those requirements.
- Apply Risk Management Framework (RMF) security controls in accordance with regulatory policies.
- Serve as the security subject matter expert (SME) and will manage the execution of systems security activities for multiple applications.
- Provide guidance to teams on the A&A Process to include: related security documentation such as systems concept of operations, system security design, implementation plans, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials
- Provide support to development teams for mitigation and management of Plan of action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- Conducts assessments of existing IT architecture for compliance with security requirements in accordance with regulatory security frameworks (IAW NIST SP 800-53 Rev. 4)
- Provide engineering support and assistance to authorization/accreditation test and evaluation activities
- Evaluate proposed security architectures and designs and provide input as to the adequacy of those security designs to meet required security compliance objectives
- Conduct and review security scans
- Track and mitigate customer system vulnerabilities
- Participate in IAVA Testing and provide recommendations of baseline acceptance of system patches
- Ensure STIG compliance and mitigatio
- Provide continuous monitoring support for information systemsn
- Assist with running vulnerability scans on various applications and provide recommendations for compliance
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Master’s degree plus 4 years experience, Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years experience, Associates degree plus 12 years experience, or a minimum of 15 years experience, in relevant field
- Extensive experience with Assessment and Authorization(A&A) requirements specifically Authority to Operate (ATO) process and procedures within the Enterprise
- Applicable software/ hardware/management training & certification (e.g.; specialties like Amazon Web Service architect/engineering)
- XACTA experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Security+, or other IAT II Certification
- Extensive experience with Security Framework regulations, to include: NIST 800-53; ICD 503, Rev4; CNSS 1253
- Extensive experience with Plan of Action Milestones (POA&Ms) and knowledge of appropriate corrective action for unacceptable risks
- Experience with a variety of systems (e.g. desktop, cloud, etc.)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Security Best Practices (IAW NIST 800-53; ICD 503, Rev4; CNSS 1253)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.