About the job
As the provider of the world’s most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware systems, Oracle is dedicated to unleashing innovation by simplifying IT. With more than 40 years of information technology innovation, Oracle is the recognized industry leader in enterprise application and technology solutions.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is a Generation 2 enterprise cloud that delivers powerful compute and networking performance, a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure and platform cloud services, and the world’s only self-driving autonomous database. Built from the ground up to meet the needs of mission-critical applications, OCI supports all legacy workloads while delivering modern cloud development tools—so enterprises can bring their past and build their future.
Are you a seasoned cyber security specialist with experience operating in the cloud? We are looking for a passionate and experienced security leader to join our Field CISO team. A Field Security Specialist works with our largest enterprise customers to successfully address security due diligence for OCI. This includes enabling customers on OCI security practices and procedures, designing the appropriate security for a workload, and helping customers operationalize their security programs in OCI.
This role will advise customer CISOs, and other cloud security leaders, on how to securely operationalize the use of OCI and be the primary executive point of contact for named customers. They will evangelize best practice via CISO roundtables, industry events and conferences, and support the Oracle Cloud Security Advisor Board. Through their interaction with customers, the Field Security Specialist will bring critical voice of the customer feedback to OCI regarding both native security product strategy as well as key security ISV partnerships. They will also be responsible ensuring that a steady flow of relevant cloud security strategy, best practice documentation, reference architectures, and customer focused case studies are produced. Lastly, they will facilitate internal OCI security communities that allow the enablement of multiple roles to have effective conversations with security executives, communicate OCI’s security value proposition, and identify opportunities where security can enable consumption.
The ideal candidate should be an innovative security professional who has the ability to be a change agent for our most strategic customers that are looking to move their sensitive work loads into the cloud. We need someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be able to earn the customer’s trust while providing their perspective and guidance on developing and executing an innovative security strategy.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
YEAR ONE CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS:
- Development of strong relationships with the relevant Sales, Cloud Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and Security Operations teams.
- Mastery of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure products and plans, especially in regards to security and networking.
- Successfully engaged with key named strategic accounts.
- Demonstrated success in accelerating customer success with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure security and networking services.
- Demonstrated technical credibility within Oracle and with Oracle customers.
The ideal candidate must be a high-energy, strategic and technical leader possessing a strong sense of urgency with a performance-based track record of success. S/he will have demonstrated successful expertise creating and implementing cloud security strategy within their current or former company. The successful candidate will be technically adept, possessing a broad combination of skills and experiences reflecting the complexities of Oracle and Oracle’s customers.
This role requires technical cloud subject matter expertise and the capability to influence critical and timely transformational change for our customers
The successful candidate should:
- Possess 6+ years of CISO, Deputy-CISO, Director of Cloud Security, Chief Security Architect/Strategist/Advisor, or cyber security experience and demonstrated understanding of how to design and run a security program for a multi-cloud organization.
- Demonstrate knowledge of how to securely deploy and manage cloud-native, re-factored, and lift & shift workloads in public cloud.
- Have both awareness and an opinion on key technologies, solutions, and strategies related to cloud security (e.g. Zero Trust, SASE, CSPM, CWPP, CNAPP, CASB, and DevSecOps).
- Understand the current regulatory environment, relevant security frameworks, and their implications for cloud security.
- Be an exceptional communicator who can write, present and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations.
- Exemplify a proven and enthusiastic, high-energy, motivating leader who is visibly passionate and is capable of inspiring and galvanizing an organization.
- A Computer Science degree is preferred.
- An advanced degree is a plus.
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10