CenterPointe Hospital is a 150-bed, private, physician-owned psychiatric hospital serving the behavioral health needs of children, adolescents, adults and senior adults in Missouri and Illinois. Inpatient and outpatient treatment services are available at the St. Charles facility, and outpatient services are provided at locations throughout the Midwest.
The Addiction Treatment Center provides private residential addiction treatment programs for adults with partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient and medication-assisted recovery programs.
CenterPointe Hospital is a premier provider of behavioral health care services, delivered with compassion for patients and their families, respect for employees, physicians and other health professionals, accountability for clinical and ethical performance, and responsibility to the communities we serve.
CenterPointe Hospital will be the health care provider of choice for our patients, employees, physicians and other health care professionals by consistently performing at a superior level, while maintaining sound ethical standards and returning a fair value to our financial partners.
• We are dedicated to meeting the health care needs of our patients.
• We treat patients, employees, physicians and others with respect and compassion.
• We partner with physicians to provide the best care possible for our patients.
• We foster a fulfilling and challenging workplace for all.
• We continuously improve the quality of care delivered to our patients.
• We act with responsibility and accountability in the communities we serve.
• We expect 100 percent compliance with ethical and regulatory standards.