Albemarle Corporation (NYSE: ALB), headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is a global specialty chemicals company with leading positions in lithium, bromine, and refining catalysts. We power the potential of companies in many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. Working with our customers, we develop and customize solutions using the finest technology and ingredients with the knowledge and know-how of our highly experienced and talented team of operators, scientists, and engineers.
Discovering and implementing new and better performance-based sustainable solutions motivates all of us. We think beyond business-as-usual to drive innovations that create lasting value.
Realize your POTENTIAL with Albemarle.
At Albemarle, we believe that our people make us successful. It’s that simple. We embrace the diversity of experience, talent, and thought. We work hard to create an inclusive work environment that empowers you to openly and honestly communicate, create and innovate. Your career will reach an international reach from the United States to Australia. Your decision to join our team will be rewarded with a positive, team-oriented workplace that inspires personal and professional growth. We will make every effort to support your career goals and create opportunities for you to realize your full potential. This is our culture. This is our commitment.
AS PART OF OUR GLOBAL TEAM, YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
• Competitive compensation and benefits
• Hands-on technical experience
• Job variety and career flexibility
• Collaboration with seasoned employees at every level
• A proven record of innovation
• Company-wide focus on economic and environmental sustainability
• Deep commitment to our communities, education and social development
• Concern and compassion for fellow employees
• Among the best safety records in the industry
The bottom line: no matter where you apply your talent and training, Albemarle