- We have flexible work opportunities, including remote and hybrid options
- We work in small, empowered teams that have fun delivering real value for our customers
- We get to play with the latest technology
- We’re part a collegial culture that values a 50-year legacy while eagerly embracing the future
- We’re part of something unique and special in the fast-paced world of retail
Want to be part of this? We currently have an exciting opportunity for Senior Security Analyst to join our Information Security team.
What you’ll do
- Monitor, manage Email security system/SAAS Solution.
- Determine, define, collect and report key metrics and KPI’s.
- Provide input to enterprise information security policies, technical standards, guidelines, and procedures necessary to support information security in compliance with established company policies, regulatory requirements, and generally accepted information security controls.
- Develop and review policies and standards related to email security infrastructure.
- Assist the regulatory team during audits and proactively identify methods for automation of evidence collection.
- Develop, automate run books for security operations and compliance control automation.
- Collaborate with IT staff, architecture and business units to assess risk and address security issues
- Provide expertise and guidance surrounding cyber related issues while recommending solutions that mitigate and eliminate risk.
- Ensure that controls are in place and managed properly to meet corporate, legal and regulatory compliance on all network and system infrastructures
- Document security processes, standards, technical documents and SOPs addressing the setup, operations and support of technical infrastructure.
- Define security requirements and reviews systems to determine if they comply with established standards and develops new standards as necessary
- Provide incident response support as needed.
What you’ll bring
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- 8+ years of experience as Information security Analyst.
- SANS or other equivalent certifications are a plus.
- Strong understanding of networking Infrastructure
- Strong understanding of common TCP/IP protocols including DNS, HTTP protocols, Email related protocols.
- Fluency with one or more scripting/coding languages (e.g. bash, Python);
- Working knowledge as a Proof Point administrator. Proofpoint administrator certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge as a Falcon Complete CrowdStrike administrator. Crowdstrike administrator certifications are a plus.
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience in legal computer and mobile device forensics. Forensic certifications are a plus.
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialog to be considered.
The Best Kept Secret in Retail
Tailored Brands is North America’s leading specialty retailer of menswear, famous for world-class customer service and unique experiences like tailoring, custom suits, formalwear, sportswear and a broad selection of business casual offerings. Best known by our brands, featuring Men’s Wearhouse, Jos. A. Bank and Moores Clothing for Men, and family retailer K&G Fashion Superstore.
We are emerging from the pandemic with incredible momentum. We own a unique and special market experiencing record-level demand. This has inspired our 3-year journey to become Legendary; an exciting strategy that leans heavily upon a strong and innovative technology foundation.
With over 1,000 stores in all 50 states in the United States and Canada, 15,000 employees and over 35 million customers, we’re the perfect size! Large enough to:
- Demand leading-edge technology, and small enough to empower our teams with significant scope and autonomy
- Require robust enterprise-worthy solutions, and small enough to move efficiently with precision
- Invest aggressively, and small enough to spend wisely, make great decisions, and execute flawlessly
Apply now to power your career journey to Legendary!
We offer a generous package of health, financial, professional, and work-life benefits. Benefits typically include:
- Medical, prescription, dental, vision, savings accounts, wellbeing program, life/disability, commuter, accidental insurance, legal services, 401k.
- Bereavement, paid holidays, floating holidays, vacation pay, sick leave, adoption assistance, employee discounts and so much more!
We understand the demands of work, school, family, and personal responsibilities. Through our work-life resources and programs we offer services for every stage of life to help you manage the day-to-day needs. We offer programs such as:
- Zoom-Free Fridays (encouraged) | so you can catch up on work
- Summer Fridays | from Memorial Day to Labor Day so you can enjoy a head-start to the weekend
- Holiday Early Departure | close out early the business day before a company observed holiday
Work Environment, Physical & Mental Demands
- Ability to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist, and reach daily
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
- Hours regularly 40 hours per week, as work dictates, from Insert work location here. Some examples:
- a hybrid office location near Houston Corporate Office
- a remote office location
- Houston Corporate office
Note: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Work Locations: 01099I IT Dept. 6380 Rogerdale Rd Houston 77072
Organization: Tailored Shared Services
Shift: Day Job