Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends. The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always ‘of the now’ so people can get dressed for every day and any occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want to look and feel the way they want to feel.
The Company operates over 500 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app. Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information, please visit www.express.com.
- Define strategic vision for EXPRESS Technology Security and Governance in support of strategic business objectives, tactical needs, and broader compliance/regulatory requirements
- Establish & manage Technology Security and Governance roadmap necessary to achieve the vision
- Define and deliver projects in support of the roadmap and strategic vision
- Define and lead regulatory compliance activities in support of corporate, state, federal and international technology mandates
- Develop and review all system-related security plans throughout the organization’s network, acting as a critical enabler of securely designed and delivered technology systems and projects
- Lead and execute the Express incident response component of the information security program as well as the threat and vulnerability management component
- Perform information security risk assessments and serve as an internal auditor for security issues
- Define, organize and develop appropriate team required to deliver and maintain Technology Security & Governance strategic vision in support of strategic and tactical business objectives
- Support a culture of high performance by establishing career paths and developing team members within Technology Security & Governance while driving superior results
- Influence, communicate and negotiate with all levels of management across functional and business unit boundaries (i.e., Managers through Senior Leadership Team members). Collaborate with leaders to identify and address gaps in Technology Security and Governance.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experienc in information security including experience within a multi-platform, data center, retail store and cloud based technical environment
- MSCE, CISA and CISSP certifications (will consider demonstrated experience operating and administrating networks as a substitute for certification)
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate IT security concepts to all levels of the business and technology organizations
- Previous experience effecviely designing, staffstaffing and managing a high performing security and governance team
- In-depth understanding of information security technologies and process
- Demonstrated knowledge and execution of information security policy practices and procedures
- Proven ability to design and refine governance and security processes, ensuring overall effectiveness
Critical Skills & Attributes
- Highly professional yet approachable work style, comfortable and effective in partnering with all levels of the organization
- Highly collaborative and adept at navigating and balancing multiple competing priorities for best possible business outcome through partnership and well established relationships
- Adept at balancing and appropriately prioritizing multiple competing priorities
- Proficient in distilling highly complex technical and analytical concepts in simplified yet meaningful ways to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Job ID : 2021-12798
- Address Columbus, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20