Req Number: 218721
Posted Date: March 14, 2022
ADP is hiring a VP, Product & Application Security
As a direct report to the Chief Security Officer, the VP of Product & Application Security (VP PAS) is responsible for defining the Strategy, including the research, design, and standardization of the Security, Privacy, Data Protection and Fraud controls, consulting and services provided to the Global Product & Technology teams. The focus of these features is to protect ADP Client, Client Employee and Associate Data and Funds in the Applications, Platforms & Services, supporting platforms, third party solutions and data gateways. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading these efforts for ADP worldwide across a broad set of security disciplines providing an integrated security ecosystem to deter, detect, defend, and respond to business impacting security, operational security and risk issues.
The VP PAS is responsible for 3 main operational areas:
Global Security Architecture for ADP products & platforms
- Collaborate on and publish Secure Architectures & Design Patterns
- Propose, drive acceptance & implementation of reusable security services
- Consulting Services to Support Security & Privacy By Design, including Threat Modeling
- Consolidate and prioritize Security, Privacy, Data Protection and Fraud requirements and coordinate delivery with GPT Development teams
Work with strategic product development, information technology, and information security teams to create a future vision for next generation CI/CD frameworks.
- Promote education and awareness of secure coding practices
- Provide services that integrate and allow for self-service, early identification of issues
- Advanced testing of critical platforms and applications
- Maintaining actionable metrics that measure coding quality and defect rates
- Establish and drive programs to define governance of vulnerability reporting and remediation programs, including responding to vulnerabilities and issues raised by external entities, regulators, clients, researchers and “bounty hunters”
Supply Chain Risk management
- Deliver an effective and scaled program to assess, report and manage security and data risk in ADPs Supply Chain
- Continuous improvements to the program to maintain a cost effective & efficient program using automation, external services and other tools
- Partner with relationship owners, Procurement, Service Managers, IT, Privacy, and the Legal department to ensure the third-party selection and management process are consistently followed
The VP PAS works with the CSO on strategic planning and on-going ADP Corporate Security, Risk, & Privacy cyber and data defensive strategy, operational and engineering capability prioritization. The VP PAS continually reviews and addresses the relevance of efforts within the GSO product & application security portfolio in relationship to emerging business impact, fraud, cyber and data defense threats, operational and engineering risks and to help the enterprise achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Consults with the Chief Security Officer and other corporate, business unit and division leaders to determine methods and solutions to proactively manage and reduce operational risk to the company, make security a differentiator in the market, address emerging quality, control, risk and governance issues to help the company achieve competitive advantage in the marketplace and the company’s ability to operate.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with the CSO directs & other leaders (particularly Fraud, Data Protection, Cyber and Infrastructure, Risk & BSOs), CPO, and GPT leaders to partner in the delivery of technical programs, integrated and operational product and application security, go-to-market security services that have product and data related impact.
- Develops, mentors and motivates highly effective associates within the security organization. Leverages internal and external relationships and influence within the organization to ensure success.
A little about ADP
We are a global leader in human resources technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, human resources, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. We’ve received recognition as a global Best Places to Work and a recipient of many prestigious awards for diversity, equity, and inclusion, including a DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. As part of our deep DEI commitment, our CEO has joined the OneTen coalition to create one million jobs for Black Americans within ten years. Learn more about DEI at ADP on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_Videos
Ready to #MakeYourMark? Apply now!
To learn more about Client Services at ADP, watch here: https://adp.careers/Client_Services_Videos
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or a minimum of 10 years of equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- 10+ years business and technical management experience and demonstrated success leading a large team in the Information Security.
- Experience with managing product lifecycle, including threat modeling, vulnerability management and end-of-life considerations In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of zero trust concepts, enterprise systems, cloud solutions and IT/security technologies.
- Expert skills in technical platform assurance, operations program assurance, application security program execution including security development lifecycle operations and enhancements, conducting technical analysis of security and business problems, provide world class security design, engineering and consulting services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to motivate and lead cross functional executive, management, and individual contributor teams independently.
- Ability to help coordinate response and defensive actions over a variety of security disciplines, and disseminate technical information as appropriate in support of ADP’s critical business, go to market, and operational infrastructure needs.
You’ll love working here because:
- Be yourself in a culture that values equity, inclusion, and belonging and creates a safe space for diverse perspectives and insights.
- Belong by joining one of nine Business Resource Groups to connect globally with networks and allies who share common interests and experiences.
- Grow your career in an agile, fast-paced environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
- Continuously learn through ongoing training, development, and mentorship opportunities.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits start on Day 1 because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Focus on your mental health and well-being. We’re here to provide exceptional service to our clients, and none of that happens without each of us taking care of ourselves and being there for one another.
- Join a company committed to giving back and generating a lasting, positive impact upon the communities in which we work and live.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company-paid time off for volunteering for causes you care about.
What are you waiting for?
Apply now! Jobs.adp.com
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
- Address Roseland, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20