Location: US – Pacific Northwest, Rocky Mountain Region or Bay Area candidates will be considered
BlackBerry® is a transformed company. Today, BlackBerry provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments around the world. The company secures more than 500M endpoints including over 235M vehicles. Based in Waterloo, Ontario with offices around the globe, we use AI and machine learning to deliver innovative solutions to cybersecurity, safety, and data privacy solutions, and we are a leader in the areas of endpoint management, endpoint security, encryption, and embedded systems. BlackBerry’s vision is clear – to secure a connected future you can trust.
BlackBerry. Intelligent Security. Everywhere.
We are an inclusive sales organization hiring those who are seeking a life changing opportunity – who possesses a clear talent in building out territories and maintaining deep executive level and partner relationships.
JOIN US and take a product suite to market that matches your drive, integrity, and potential as an industry sales leader. The BlackBerry Cylance Cyber Suite positions BlackBerry to be highly driven in the UES market, and our organization gives you the internal support to take control of your sales career, front, and center as a security leader.
As a Cybersecurity Sales – Territory Account Manager on the Blackberry enterprise sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities to position the BlackBerry portfolio within an assigned territory and/or accounts. You’ll be equally as comfortable with the CIO, CISO or VP Ops as you would hosting a room of cyber security analysts; from talking business benefits to capability differentiation. A successful Territory Account Manager drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs, while exceeding their assigned quota.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage and expand new business in enterprise and mid-level accounts, selling across our entire BlackBerry product portfolio with focus in new product sales, targeting the enterprise market in assigned prospective territories.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for major customer communication leading all aspects of additional interactions with BlackBerry/Alliance partner resources (e.g., support).
- Develop, implement, and maintain concrete plans for how the account will achieve targets.
- Articulate the value of the BlackBerry portfolio to decision makers and expertly manage the complex sales cycle.
- Nurture and develop relationships within the assigned territory and/or accounts, presenting to the C-suite the value of the BlackBerry Cylance portfolio.
- Work with the Partner and Marketing teams to define and support prospecting efforts within the assigned territory and/or accounts.
- Generate appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Accurately forecast, maintaining excellent SFDC hygiene.
- Conduct online webinars or in-person presentations to generate qualified leads.
- Optimally demonstrate programs, tools, processes, and events to drive and close the sale.
- Travel as needed.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3 years’ min currently in a software product outside sales role – ideally in security.
- 7 years’ software sales experience or more.
- Driven, upbeat, the glass is half full, ready to build, sell and BE the face of the BlackBerry AI-powered unified endpoint security (UES) solution that fosters BlackBerry’s leadership in AI!
- Enterprise SaaS sales experience in similar space/accounts with consistent track record in successfully selling endpoint or network security, with a proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving desired outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, time management and organizational skills, in conjunction with experience calling on and presenting to C-Suite level contacts.
Please apply for immediate consideration. All applicants will be reviewed individually.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Compensation Base Range:
$113,750 – $162,500 USD
The BlackBerry Sales Incentive Pay (SiP) program is a bonus incentive program designed to reward eligible employees for their contributions towards BlackBerry’s sales success. SiP payments are based on an employee’s sales performance against quarterly or full-year quotas for the fiscal year.
The BlackBerry Employee Benefits programs offer a wide range of benefits that support your physical, financial and personal well-being. BlackBerry remains committed to offering affordable benefits including coverage for medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance, 401(k), employee share purchase program and paid-time-off.
- Salary Offer $113,750 - $162,500 USD
- Address Seattle, WA, USA
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 5-10